Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
@manimanimani Take your time! I can send the stuff over whenever you're ready~! (It will probably take more than one message though, haha.)
@manimanimani Take your time! I can send the stuff over whenever you're ready~! (It will probably take more than one message though, haha.)
r5CjlMV.gif
@manimanimani
Can I reserve all the multi-lens magnifiers while I do the math??
@manimanimani
Can I reserve all the multi-lens magnifiers while I do the math??
66MHIIb.png
36 lens at 5 FP each = 180 FP [item=starfish] x 1 for 60 [item=isopod] x 18 for 126 60+126=186 FP Sound good? @manimanimani
36 lens at 5 FP each = 180 FP

Starfish x 1 for 60
Isopod x 18 for 126

60+126=186 FP

Sound good?

@manimanimani
66MHIIb.png
@manimanimani

I would love your puppets

Could we work something out for Black swans? I have 5; atm puppets seems to be going for liek 6kT and the swans for like 8-9ish though...

Also if you get any more puppets let me know! I have a bunch of the food items youre looking for
@manimanimani

I would love your puppets

Could we work something out for Black swans? I have 5; atm puppets seems to be going for liek 6kT and the swans for like 8-9ish though...

Also if you get any more puppets let me know! I have a bunch of the food items youre looking for
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@manimanimani

Sure that sounds good to me! Sorry I took so long to reply, I was compiling the other items i have that you want....accidentalyl exited the tab though oTL

Ill be back in a bit to re-type it out xD
@manimanimani

Sure that sounds good to me! Sorry I took so long to reply, I was compiling the other items i have that you want....accidentalyl exited the tab though oTL

Ill be back in a bit to re-type it out xD
@manimanimani Okay, sorry this took me forever (again)- this is the list of the items I have that you're looking for [item=hellbender]x17 [item=bog canary]x2 [item=river warden]x2 [item=reedhopper]x1 [item=glass isopod]x4 [item=abyss vulture]x3 [item=smallmouth bass]x1 [item=false veneer moth]x7 [item=green plantain]x30 [item=engineered superberry]x3
@manimanimani

Okay, sorry this took me forever (again)-

this is the list of the items I have that you're looking for

Hellbender x17 Bog Canary x2 River Warden x2 Reedhopper x1 Glass Isopod x4 Abyss Vulture x3 Smallmouth Bass x1 False Veneer Moth x7 Green Plantain x30 Engineered Superberry x3
@manimanimani

Sure! Sounds good to me : >

And yeah np; thats a lot of puppets to grind for >>;;
@manimanimani

Sure! Sounds good to me : >

And yeah np; thats a lot of puppets to grind for >>;;
@manimanimani I have (among a bit more)... [item=Crested Newt] x51 (204FP), [item=Hellbender] x47 (188FP), [item=Bog Canary] x98 (392FP), [item=Golden Reefprince] x36 (256FP), [item=Leucistic Axolotl] x11 (77FP), [item=Snowflake Urchin] x7 (35FP), [item=River Warden] x4 (20FP), [item=Darktide Jellyfish] x90 (360FP), [item=Jumping Spider] x44 (176FP), [item=Plantain] x71 (497FP), [item=Red Banana] x21 (147FP), [item=Petal Moth] x98 (686FP) By my math, that's 3038. I'll take all of your items listed except Mimic Powder, at a total of 3035 if I did the math right. I have more stuff when you get more!
@manimanimani

I have (among a bit more)...

Crested Newt x51 (204FP), Hellbender x47 (188FP), Bog Canary x98 (392FP), Golden Reefprince x36 (256FP), Leucistic Axolotl x11 (77FP), Snowflake Urchin x7 (35FP), River Warden x4 (20FP), Darktide Jellyfish x90 (360FP), Jumping Spider x44 (176FP), Plantain x71 (497FP), Red Banana x21 (147FP), Petal Moth x98 (686FP)

By my math, that's 3038. I'll take all of your items listed except Mimic Powder, at a total of 3035 if I did the math right. I have more stuff when you get more!
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
@manimanimani

Im back! though this time I was wondering if you'd trade leaf insects for chameleons?
@manimanimani

Im back! though this time I was wondering if you'd trade leaf insects for chameleons?
@manimanimani

I have a few foods I'd like to trade for some NotN items.

25 Golden Reefprince, 175 food points.
3 Leucistic Axolotl, 21 food points.
10 Trumpeter Swan, 80 food points.
8 Black Swan, 64 food points.

So 340 points total, 85 items?

I'd like to get these trinkets/foods.

18 of the Dragon Puppet things (It won't show me the name).
11 Night Flame
42 Chameleon
14 Lakebottom Flounder.
@manimanimani

I have a few foods I'd like to trade for some NotN items.

25 Golden Reefprince, 175 food points.
3 Leucistic Axolotl, 21 food points.
10 Trumpeter Swan, 80 food points.
8 Black Swan, 64 food points.

So 340 points total, 85 items?

I'd like to get these trinkets/foods.

18 of the Dragon Puppet things (It won't show me the name).
11 Night Flame
42 Chameleon
14 Lakebottom Flounder.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95