Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
@manimanimani I see you're getting into the collecting 99x of food items, heh. Good luck!
@manimanimani I see you're getting into the collecting 99x of food items, heh. Good luck!
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@manimanimani It definitely can be! Especially the rare drops, ugh. I only have a handful of roses, 15 point items, and the prickly insects and non-swipp raincatch/jadevine, even still.

It's definitely a huge undertaking! You've got a really nicely organized thread here yourself. I like the way you have it sectioned, since you're tackling a much smaller selection of FR's numerous food items.
@manimanimani It definitely can be! Especially the rare drops, ugh. I only have a handful of roses, 15 point items, and the prickly insects and non-swipp raincatch/jadevine, even still.

It's definitely a huge undertaking! You've got a really nicely organized thread here yourself. I like the way you have it sectioned, since you're tackling a much smaller selection of FR's numerous food items.
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@manimanimani I have one boxer mantis (golden star), 1 snowflake urchin - I am looking for some crystal orbs~
@manimanimani I have one boxer mantis (golden star), 1 snowflake urchin - I am looking for some crystal orbs~
NFSZSxV.gif
@manimanimani Sure! I just got another urchin too~
@manimanimani Sure! I just got another urchin too~
NFSZSxV.gif
@manimanimani Could I get 41 grimores for 164fp? I have: [item=Ripe Yellow Banana] 18 x 7fp = 126fp [item=Pincushion Urchin] 3 x 5fp = 15fp [item=Snowflake Urchin] 5 x 5fp = 25fp Total: 166fp
@manimanimani

Could I get 41 grimores for 164fp?

I have:

Ripe Yellow Banana 18 x 7fp = 126fp
Pincushion Urchin 3 x 5fp = 15fp
Snowflake Urchin 5 x 5fp = 25fp

Total: 166fp
@manimanimani Hello there! I'm interested in some of your items and have the following to offer: [item=River Warden] [item=Fairy Ears] [item=Wilting Rose]x4 [item=Withered Rose]x5 [item=Minty Jadevine]x4 [item=Jungle Mantis] If my math is correct, this should all add up to 178 FP. Mind if I get all available Weathered Grimores, Nocturne Puppets, and Leaf Insects along with 4 Chameleons?
@manimanimani
Hello there! I'm interested in some of your items and have the following to offer:
River Warden Fairy Ears Wilting Rose x4 Withered Rose x5 Minty Jadevine x4 Jungle Mantis
If my math is correct, this should all add up to 178 FP. Mind if I get all available Weathered Grimores, Nocturne Puppets, and Leaf Insects along with 4 Chameleons?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@manimanimani 40 of my [item=electric stingers] for your 40 [item=leporidae guise]? :3c
@manimanimani

40 of my Electric Stingers for your 40 Leporidae Guise ? :3c
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@manimanimani

Thanks!
@manimanimani

Thanks!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@manimanimani
I have 6 Molten Golby I can trade for 6 magnifying lenses?
@manimanimani
I have 6 Molten Golby I can trade for 6 magnifying lenses?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@manimanimani
Sure, that's totally doable. I'll send the items over to you now.
@manimanimani
Sure, that's totally doable. I'll send the items over to you now.
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95