Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | breezy shop [S/T] Rare-ish Familiars!
1 2 3 4
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/D91RBvR.png[/img][color=#ccd084] [u][b]breezy item shop[/b][/u] [/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/OY3P2op.png[/img] [u][b]Selling:[/b][/u] for 10% under LAH (gems preferred), or [b]trading [/b]for items of similar worth: [item=Black-wing Hummingbird][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][item=Ectoplasmime][item=Jadecarved Decoy][item=Loga][item=Lightning Lancer][item=Deadly Reflection][item=Living Sculpture][item=Agol][item=Cragward Custodian][item=Insubstantial Illusionist][item=Hurricane Herald][item=Seawater Savior][item=Sapling Speaker][item=Gusting Goblin][item=Flower Nymph][item=Cloud Nymph][item=Spirit of Lightning][item=Spirit of the Arcane][item=Crazed Powermith] [item=Marbled Serpenta][item=Contaminated Ambassador][item=Aerborne Ambassador][item=Roaming Aries][item=Flowing Taurus][item=Sprouting Gemini][item=Sandstone Stormcatcher][item=Painted Marionette][item=Wooden Marionette][item=Leafy Moth] Will take any familiar for 3500 treasure! Also accepting any holiday currency 1:800 treasure! [/center]
D91RBvR.png breezy item shop OY3P2op.png

Selling: for 10% under LAH (gems preferred), or trading for items of similar worth:

Black-wing Hummingbird Cragbacked Bouldursa Ectoplasmime Jadecarved Decoy Loga Lightning Lancer Deadly Reflection Living Sculpture Agol Cragward Custodian Insubstantial Illusionist Hurricane Herald Seawater Savior Sapling Speaker Gusting Goblin Flower Nymph Cloud Nymph Spirit of Lightning Spirit of the Arcane Crazed Powermith

Marbled Serpenta Contaminated Ambassador Aerborne Ambassador Roaming Aries Flowing Taurus Sprouting Gemini Sandstone Stormcatcher Painted Marionette Wooden Marionette Leafy Moth

Will take any familiar for 3500 treasure!
Also accepting any holiday currency 1:800 treasure!
@ikchen
@ikchen
@ikchen

I may be willing to sell you my Wind Sprite if I choose to break up my remaining set (which is looking likely) and I'd be fine with waiting until you've raised enough money and/or taking payments ^^
@ikchen

I may be willing to sell you my Wind Sprite if I choose to break up my remaining set (which is looking likely) and I'd be fine with waiting until you've raised enough money and/or taking payments ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas

Ooh :D
How much would you want for it?
@Vhyxalas

Ooh :D
How much would you want for it?
@ikchen

the lowest AH price is 2375 gems right now, I could easily do 2200 (which IIRC is what I've sold windies for before)
@ikchen

the lowest AH price is 2375 gems right now, I could easily do 2200 (which IIRC is what I've sold windies for before)
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Hm. I was kinda hoping for 2k gems, since I've seen a few people seel them for that much recently, only I wasn't quick enough and someone else already bought them each time...
@Vhyxalas Hm. I was kinda hoping for 2k gems, since I've seen a few people seel them for that much recently, only I wasn't quick enough and someone else already bought them each time...
@ikchen

Now that I think about it, I'd definitely be interested in the mantles and Spirit Ablaze as partial payment. 2000 gems + the whisperers and mysterious mantle + Spirit Ablaze sound good? Unless you happen to have stuff like gold silks or aviator things lying around--I'd consider those as well ^^
@ikchen

Now that I think about it, I'd definitely be interested in the mantles and Spirit Ablaze as partial payment. 2000 gems + the whisperers and mysterious mantle + Spirit Ablaze sound good? Unless you happen to have stuff like gold silks or aviator things lying around--I'd consider those as well ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas No Gold Silks or Aviator stuff, unfortunately, and I just sold the Mysterious Mantle, but I'm making another one RN.
I'm gonna head to bed soon (before the mantle is finished), is it ok if we continue this tomorrow?
@Vhyxalas No Gold Silks or Aviator stuff, unfortunately, and I just sold the Mysterious Mantle, but I'm making another one RN.
I'm gonna head to bed soon (before the mantle is finished), is it ok if we continue this tomorrow?
@ikchen

no worries! I'll be here ^^
@ikchen

no worries! I'll be here ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Ikchen I'll sell my wind sprite for 2k gems and any of the mantles!
@Ikchen I'll sell my wind sprite for 2k gems and any of the mantles!
aaaaaaaaa xJN1MIT.gif sVmMMzN.gif
1 2 3 4