Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | breezy shop [S/T] Rare-ish Familiars!
1 2 3 4
@Vhyxalas Hm, just got another offer...
@EarthPrincess Which one of the mantles?
@Vhyxalas Hm, just got another offer...
@EarthPrincess Which one of the mantles?
@ikchen

I'll do 1900 gems and all three mantles if that seems reasonable
@ikchen

I'll do 1900 gems and all three mantles if that seems reasonable
KVbkgOZ.png
@ikchen I like the black one most if youre willing to go for my deal. If you want to go with Vhy's instead, I understand, though!
@ikchen I like the black one most if youre willing to go for my deal. If you want to go with Vhy's instead, I understand, though!
aaaaaaaaa xJN1MIT.gif sVmMMzN.gif
@Vhyxalas Sounds good! What're you gonna do with the mantles? Tried to make my dragons wear them but they just didn't fit with the scheme...

@EarthPrincess Yeah, sorry, Vhy's offer is better. Thank you, though!
@Vhyxalas Sounds good! What're you gonna do with the mantles? Tried to make my dragons wear them but they just didn't fit with the scheme...

@EarthPrincess Yeah, sorry, Vhy's offer is better. Thank you, though!
@ikchen

I know at least one has a dragon who needs it, and the others..well, I like playing dressup so we'll experiment. They look great on lady guardians though, and they're my favorite breed.
@ikchen

I know at least one has a dragon who needs it, and the others..well, I like playing dressup so we'll experiment. They look great on lady guardians though, and they're my favorite breed.
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Ah, haven't tried them on a Guardian yet, I only have one and her colours are not suitable for the mantles.

Would it be ok if I send half the gems (1000) first, then you send the sprite, then I'll send the rest+mantles?
@Vhyxalas Ah, haven't tried them on a Guardian yet, I only have one and her colours are not suitable for the mantles.

Would it be ok if I send half the gems (1000) first, then you send the sprite, then I'll send the rest+mantles?
@Vhyxalas so my next class starts soon so I'll be on mobile now. should all still work though!
@Vhyxalas so my next class starts soon so I'll be on mobile now. should all still work though!
@ikchen
Sounds good to me!
@ikchen
Sounds good to me!
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Home/on! Sending first half now!
@Vhyxalas Home/on! Sending first half now!
note to self: traded Accent: Brambled Joker with Sharkinator for Aviator stuff
note to self: traded Accent: Brambled Joker with Sharkinator for Aviator stuff
1 2 3 4