Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Cauldron Rental (Free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][b]My current alchemy level is : 15[/b][/center] [quote=] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] My Cauldron is currently: in use By who? : Note: i am currently looking to make high exp recepies not trasmutations [/quote] [u][b] Welcome! [/b][/u] Have you ever wanted to have an extra brew going? Would you like to have an extra item being made for you while your own brew is making something else? Then you're in luck! [u][b] Why? [/b][/u] I need EXP, and you need an extra item or two going, or, if I'm a higher level than you, you'd like me to make an item for you! The only thing you must provide is the materials for the item you want made. If you're missing materials, I will be willing to sell some if I have the materials you need, but most likely you will have to provide all materials. [u][b]Okay, but are you trustworthy? [/b][/u] This is a legit question. I have done payment plans with other users for items. Earth Sprite User: attenuasis Ice Sprite: chocopie Kuroida trained my dragons till lvl 25 while i paid in a payment plan. Water Sprite and Glossy Duskrat :Synchros Golden Batman Fangar : Blackroselilith Traded over 300 pokemons for treasure with Atlas Traded 4 ACNL familiars with Atlas Brewed a Poison gene for : theninthuryuu If my brew is full, I will add you to the waitlist if you'd like to be put in line for when the pot is open. I prefer that you wait to send materials until I request them from you, but if you would like to send them beforehand to ensure that once the pot is filled, I can add them in right away, you can send them in a message and I'll be sure not to accept them until I am ready to make your item. When your item is done, I will ping you and send you the item in a message. Tips are appreciated but not necessary ! @Kimizi [center][u]Waitlist/Notes [/u][/center]
My current alchemy level is : 15
Quote:
cauldron_loading.gif

My Cauldron is currently: in use

By who? :

Note: i am currently looking to make high exp recepies not trasmutations

Welcome!

Have you ever wanted to have an extra brew going? Would you like to have an extra item being made for you while your own brew is making something else? Then you're in luck!

Why?

I need EXP, and you need an extra item or two going, or, if I'm a higher level than you, you'd like me to make an item for you!

The only thing you must provide is the materials for the item you want made. If you're missing materials, I will be willing to sell some if I have the materials you need, but most likely you will have to provide all materials.

Okay, but are you trustworthy?

This is a legit question.

I have done payment plans with other users for items.
Earth Sprite User: attenuasis Ice Sprite: chocopie
Kuroida trained my dragons till lvl 25 while i paid in a payment plan.
Water Sprite and Glossy Duskrat :Synchros
Golden Batman Fangar : Blackroselilith
Traded over 300 pokemons for treasure with Atlas
Traded 4 ACNL familiars with Atlas
Brewed a Poison gene for : theninthuryuu

If my brew is full, I will add you to the waitlist if you'd like to be put in line for when the pot is open.

I prefer that you wait to send materials until I request them from you, but if you would like to send them beforehand to ensure that once the pot is filled, I can add them in right away, you can send them in a message and I'll be sure not to accept them until I am ready to make your item.

When your item is done, I will ping you and send you the item in a message.
Tips are appreciated but not necessary !

@Kimizi
Waitlist/Notes
@kimizi

Hi there! I was wondering if i may rent your cauldron? DO you also transmute items or are you only making items? c:
@kimizi

Hi there! I was wondering if i may rent your cauldron? DO you also transmute items or are you only making items? c:
@Sharkinator

I'm mainly focusing on making items since that give smost exp but I can trasmute a few everynow and then c: and yes you may rent ! What do you need?
@Sharkinator

I'm mainly focusing on making items since that give smost exp but I can trasmute a few everynow and then c: and yes you may rent ! What do you need?
@kimizi

Understandable! May i send materials to make a glass beaker then? c:
@kimizi

Understandable! May i send materials to make a glass beaker then? c:
@Sharkinator

Yep ! Send them over c:
@Sharkinator

Yep ! Send them over c:
@Sharkinator

All done, sending them over !
@Sharkinator

All done, sending them over !