Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Cauldron Rental (Free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Poeziru

I already have some Irradiated Reductions made so I'll send that one as soon as i get the ingredients for it !
@Poeziru

I already have some Irradiated Reductions made so I'll send that one as soon as i get the ingredients for it !
@Kimizi

Welp if you only have one available then I'll still be needing your cauldron for a second brewing of that item uVu
@Kimizi

Welp if you only have one available then I'll still be needing your cauldron for a second brewing of that item uVu
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@Poeziru

I have x3 Ones taken by Vaze for the moment
@Poeziru

I have x3 Ones taken by Vaze for the moment
@Kimizi
Hey that's great! I'll send them right over.
@Kimizi
Hey that's great! I'll send them right over.
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Kimizi

Ahh cool beans. Could I claim the other two and send over the 550t I'll owe you (Glass Beakers included) when the GBs are done? I have 0 GBs to equate for the irradiated reductions so I need to at least brew those uVu
@Kimizi

Ahh cool beans. Could I claim the other two and send over the 550t I'll owe you (Glass Beakers included) when the GBs are done? I have 0 GBs to equate for the irradiated reductions so I need to at least brew those uVu
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@Poeziru

Yep ! We can do that c:
@Poeziru

Yep ! We can do that c:
@Kimizi
Can you make me 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
@Kimizi
Can you make me 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
@Alternatewarning

I have one already done, so you can send the materials in exchange for it. and I have one brewing which will finish in 3 hours, I'll hold that one for you and you can send me the materials for it aswell c:
@Alternatewarning

I have one already done, so you can send the materials in exchange for it. and I have one brewing which will finish in 3 hours, I'll hold that one for you and you can send me the materials for it aswell c:
@Kimizi
On my way out but I'll send them ASAP
@Kimizi
On my way out but I'll send them ASAP
@Kimizi

Would you be willing to do a double-brew, like some Glass Beakers, then an Irradiated Alchemical Reduction from those? I have all the base materials and treasure, my cauldron is just super full ^.^;
@Kimizi

Would you be willing to do a double-brew, like some Glass Beakers, then an Irradiated Alchemical Reduction from those? I have all the base materials and treasure, my cauldron is just super full ^.^;
theyThem.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14