Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] KS Gilded Crown
1 2
Ohayo! I'm selling a KS starter item, Gilded crown, and here's a proof that I have it. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4520931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45210/4520931_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] I'm most interested in pure currency, and I doubt I would go lower than 135KG for it. [b]HOWEVER[/b], there's also a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1580858]separate art thread for it[/url]! I can take a mixture of art/currency, and the Toko stuff if one has it. I accept payment plans no longer than three weeks. I might accept festival items, but pure will be much more valuable to me. Treasure is accepted within 1:670 ratio.
Ohayo!

I'm selling a KS starter item, Gilded crown, and here's a proof that I have it.

I'm most interested in pure currency, and I doubt I would go lower than 135KG for it. HOWEVER, there's also a separate art thread for it! I can take a mixture of art/currency, and the Toko stuff if one has it.

I accept payment plans no longer than three weeks. I might accept festival items, but pure will be much more valuable to me. Treasure is accepted within 1:670 ratio.
CVFvuiX.png
boops gently
boops gently
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya Aaaah omg. Gilded crown. The dream ;v; I can only look at it from afar, though. I wish you good luck selling it !
And while I'm at it, I'm going to take the liberty to ping the KS items buyers list to try and find you a potential buyer !

Hey guys, Gilded crown for sale here !

@9r7g5h @acheronta @Amberite @Aokuang @Ari @ArchaicPyro @Aurora23 @BlakeLupa @beautier @Cereious @captaincaiti @cinnabar @Coatl @Commie @demonpunk @Dormira @Dragonlaird @Eaglair @Fayrin @FeeshyKette @Gwendolyn @jackling @Jad @junipa @kanamine @Kargi @Keero @Kimbeloo @Kyna @LizRosethorn @Nano @Pecora @Raitalle @Schefflera @kozakura @SlainCane @swine @techmess @Valentina @Veskasa @Vovina @Triibu @cocoabeanie @tiger22g2 @Tetraodon @Asmo @kittykat145 @Runi @Monarque @Apocalyptichorse @Competitor @Lullaby @flamingcakes @nika @Beekeepe @magicalgirlrem @Drezdin @Naon @ktlynnhutch @Moami @Manarion @KallenTheSylveon @cooneyms @SweetEkk0
@Absinthium @Adel @Alisdaire @Assassi @Aurora23 @Bakrua @BeingOfNature @Blackwingedmedic @BlakeLupa @GoredGuar @Gucci @Hatch @Incarnation @Infinity @Inkdeer @kozakura @Julia @junipa @Liesmith @Lowkey @Maki @Malis @Marceline @Primula @tyrell @Valentina @candor @dggeoff @Xanadu @kozakura @Carnivore @EccentricBerber @tigercule @Willie4316 @Aviary @Tophie @Alphaeon @TheFlyingCat @Harbinger @Auctor @Anchoram @JovaniSkye @Antrey
@Seenya Aaaah omg. Gilded crown. The dream ;v; I can only look at it from afar, though. I wish you good luck selling it !
And while I'm at it, I'm going to take the liberty to ping the KS items buyers list to try and find you a potential buyer !

Hey guys, Gilded crown for sale here !

@9r7g5h @acheronta @Amberite @Aokuang @Ari @ArchaicPyro @Aurora23 @BlakeLupa @beautier @Cereious @captaincaiti @cinnabar @Coatl @Commie @demonpunk @Dormira @Dragonlaird @Eaglair @Fayrin @FeeshyKette @Gwendolyn @jackling @Jad @junipa @kanamine @Kargi @Keero @Kimbeloo @Kyna @LizRosethorn @Nano @Pecora @Raitalle @Schefflera @kozakura @SlainCane @swine @techmess @Valentina @Veskasa @Vovina @Triibu @cocoabeanie @tiger22g2 @Tetraodon @Asmo @kittykat145 @Runi @Monarque @Apocalyptichorse @Competitor @Lullaby @flamingcakes @nika @Beekeepe @magicalgirlrem @Drezdin @Naon @ktlynnhutch @Moami @Manarion @KallenTheSylveon @cooneyms @SweetEkk0
@Absinthium @Adel @Alisdaire @Assassi @Aurora23 @Bakrua @BeingOfNature @Blackwingedmedic @BlakeLupa @GoredGuar @Gucci @Hatch @Incarnation @Infinity @Inkdeer @kozakura @Julia @junipa @Liesmith @Lowkey @Maki @Malis @Marceline @Primula @tyrell @Valentina @candor @dggeoff @Xanadu @kozakura @Carnivore @EccentricBerber @tigercule @Willie4316 @Aviary @Tophie @Alphaeon @TheFlyingCat @Harbinger @Auctor @Anchoram @JovaniSkye @Antrey
HI5lm08.png
@Sildrael: Ahh, thank you for the pings! And thank you so much. Hopefully it finds a good home u u
@Sildrael: Ahh, thank you for the pings! And thank you so much. Hopefully it finds a good home u u
CVFvuiX.png
I can't afford the Guilded Crown but dang that Snapper's accent is giving me nightmares!!
I can't afford the Guilded Crown but dang that Snapper's accent is giving me nightmares!!
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms: She just likes to grin a whole lot. She's one cheerful Snapper!
@cooneyms: She just likes to grin a whole lot. She's one cheerful Snapper!
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya

boop owo
I have two light sprites, forgetools and fire sprite, and also can do art (look @ signature)

Think we could figure something out?
@Seenya

boop owo
I have two light sprites, forgetools and fire sprite, and also can do art (look @ signature)

Think we could figure something out?
Poking @Hanjamuffin here because arts c:

@Seenya since those 2 or 3 auctions a couple of months ago for the skycats, I haven't seen one for it -heck not even the other familiars- since. And I have roughly 100k g in currency now :'c
Poking @Hanjamuffin here because arts c:

@Seenya since those 2 or 3 auctions a couple of months ago for the skycats, I haven't seen one for it -heck not even the other familiars- since. And I have roughly 100k g in currency now :'c
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Triibu: Will keep that in mind! Quite a handsome offer to consider.

@BeingOfNature: Awww dang. If I will see one up for an auction, I will immediately ping you u u I just managed to seal a deal for a Bonefiend a while ago. 100KG pure is already a big asset. If you have 50KG in items to add to it, it shouldn't be a problem at all!
@Triibu: Will keep that in mind! Quite a handsome offer to consider.

@BeingOfNature: Awww dang. If I will see one up for an auction, I will immediately ping you u u I just managed to seal a deal for a Bonefiend a while ago. 100KG pure is already a big asset. If you have 50KG in items to add to it, it shouldn't be a problem at all!
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya thank ye! the ping lists aren't all that updated (I actually have a gilded crown already xD) trouble is that I'm liquidated most of my assets- the only ones left really is skins/accents and festival chests- stuff that BARELY sells :'c
@Seenya thank ye! the ping lists aren't all that updated (I actually have a gilded crown already xD) trouble is that I'm liquidated most of my assets- the only ones left really is skins/accents and festival chests- stuff that BARELY sells :'c
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2