Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Materials, Runes, Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
[center]Spring Break!! I'm interested in buying everything this month. I'm just gonna stick a couple dozen things in this post but if you don't see it, I will probably still buy it, just ask! I'm also thinking of making a spreadsheet that will calculate totals for people to use, to speed up the math. Thoughts? Welcome to my buying thread. I am a hoarder at heart, and I've decided to make this thread to feed my addiction. I'll be changing what I buy every couple of weeks, with new things getting added and old things leaving usually on weekends. If you would like to receive a ping when I switch it up, or add a significant amount of things let me know and I'll add you to the list. Currently: ALL THE THINGS I am on and off throughout the day on my phone, feel free to post and I'll get back to you next time I check FR. G:T = 1:670 [b][i]Listed prices are for STACKS[/i][/b], but I will also buy partial stacks (divide by 99). I am also open to haggling a bit. If you sell in partial stacks and don't do the math for me please expect to wait a while for me to get to you. Non-Materials [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/achievements/93.png[/img] - 5k per stone [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/achievements/50.png[/img] - 150k per egg Materials/Trinkets [i]50k[/i] [item=banded sardonyx][item=jade][item=jasper][item=labradorite] ----- [i]30k[/i] [item=eye agate][item=malachite agate][item=fortification agate][item=raw jade][item=raw lapis lazuli][item=nickel cat figurine] ----- [i]15k[/i] [item=copper pocketwatch][item=silver pocketwatch] ----- [i]10k[/i] [item=decorated turtle shell][item=painted turtle shell][item=turtle shell][item=blackened warning horn][item=damaged battlehorn][item=gladiator's warhorn][ ----- [i]9k[/i] [item=half-moon spectacles][item=shattered reading spectacles][item=empty inkwell][item=used cartography ink][item=forgotten poet's tools][item=spoiled landscape][item=unfinished painting][item=engaging still life][item=tattered canvas scrap][item=dusty canvas scrap][item=faded canvas scrap] ----- [i]8k[/i] [item=aged tome][item=battered book of fables][item=Corrosive Depin Hide][item=Depin Hide][item=ornate porcelain jar][item=painted porcelain jar][item=canopic jar][item=intact clay pot][item=parched clay jar] ----- [i]7k[/i] [item=fossilized fish][item=sea scorpion fossil][item=dickinsonia vendian] [item=intact clay relief][item=intact stone relief][item=iron belt buckle][item=rusted iron belt buckle][item=fancy silver-plated buckle] [item=sanded birch plank][item=sanded pine plank][item=sanded fir plank][item=sanded ash plank][item=kamaitachi blades][item=vengeful claws][item=battered shields] ----- [i]6k[/i] [item=pulsing relic][item=aquatic relic][item=golden collar][item=otherwordly collar][item=kelp tender plush][item=mammertee plushie][item=ghostly aura][item=raptor effigy][item=tallow candle][item=tales of terror][item=scary storybook][item=sharpened scythe][item=ceremonial scythe][item=stag figurine][item=greystone deer][item=enchanted candle][item=dire wooden toy][item=delightful wooden unicorn] ----- [i]5k[/i] [item=amber-trapped fly][item=amber-trapped mosquito] [item=aviar fragment][item=aviar cave painting][item=rasa pottery fragment][item=decorative rasa shard][item=coral basilisk field notes][item=grouse basilisk field notes][item=mysterious relief][item=dirt-covered tile][item=bamboo shoot][item=lithe otter pelt][item=wrinkled azurescales][item=crushed petals][item=analogous pigment blend][item=primary pigment blend][item=brilliant feather cluster][item=shining feather cluster][item=fallout streak pinion][item=snow streak pinion][item=dragonhorn coral][item=staghorn coral][item=waterlogged boot][item=rough shalehorn][item=carved harpy mask][item=harpy masque] ----- [i]4.5k[/i] [item=trilobite fossil][item= [i]4k[/i] [item=owlcat journal][item=forest field guide][item=scarlet flycatcher wing][item=vial of river muck][item=chimera relic][item=battered gauntlet][item=brawler gauntlet][item=simple raptorik sash][item=airborne warrior belt] ----- [i]3.5k[/i] [item=pulsating pendant][item=softly glowing pendant][item=black hainu collar][item=hainu collar] ----- [i]3k[/i] [item=broken clay pot][item=stone arrowhead][item=crumbling relief][item= [item=bonepriest venom][item=vial of mysterious toxin][item=crumbling relief] [item=azure lure][item=fisher's companion][item=expertly crafted spear][item=ebon-edged spear][item=decorative centaur quiver][item=leather centaur quiver] ----- [i]2.5k[/i] [item=tiny feathers][item=beeswax][item=carpenter wax][item=hardy antler][item=phytocat toy] ----- [i]2k[/i] [item=scroll case][item=battered scroll case][item=intact parchment][item=tattered parchment][item=nickel ore][item=iron ore][item=copper ore][item=clay][item=shale][item=obsidian][item=salt][item=gravel][item=sand][item=mangled textile][item=moth-eaten rug][item=ash twigs][item=birch twigs][item=dried cedar branch][item=fir branch][item=pine branch][item=bone fragments][item=chimera fangs][item=sparrow skull][item=squirrel skull][item=moldy leather] ----- [i][/i] ----- [i]Other ([b]prices still for stacks[/b])[/i] [item=silver ore] [item=gold ore] [item=platinum ore] 30k / 100k / 150k [item=micro goat] 6k [item=sunkernel] [item=acorn] [item=blood acorn] [item=stonecorn] 10k / 10k / 10k / 10k [item=cerdae sparkle] [item=unicorn dust] 20k / 20k [quote="Special - I'll buy these for 2k PER SINGLE ITEM"][item=Arcanist Meteorite Miniature][item=Earthshaker Stone Statue][item=Flamecaller Terracotta Figure][item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting][item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture][item=Lightweaver Marble Bust][item=Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw][item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol][item=Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding][item=Tidelord Seashell Decoration][item=Windsinger Painted Vase][/quote] [quote="Ping List"] Please let me know if you would like to be added/removed, thanks! Altair, Akumisan, Shidei, Meniph, Tugalsan, AbstractAlgebra, itsThirteen, darkpoptoy, Videogamerkm[/quote][/center]
Spring Break!! I'm interested in buying everything this month. I'm just gonna stick a couple dozen things in this post but if you don't see it, I will probably still buy it, just ask! I'm also thinking of making a spreadsheet that will calculate totals for people to use, to speed up the math. Thoughts?

Welcome to my buying thread. I am a hoarder at heart, and I've decided to make this thread to feed my addiction. I'll be changing what I buy every couple of weeks, with new things getting added and old things leaving usually on weekends. If you would like to receive a ping when I switch it up, or add a significant amount of things let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Currently: ALL THE THINGS

I am on and off throughout the day on my phone, feel free to post and I'll get back to you next time I check FR.
G:T = 1:670

Listed prices are for STACKS, but I will also buy partial stacks (divide by 99). I am also open to haggling a bit. If you sell in partial stacks and don't do the math for me please expect to wait a while for me to get to you.

Non-Materials
93.png - 5k per stone
50.png - 150k per egg

Materials/Trinkets

Banded Sardonyx Jade Jasper Labradorite

Eye Agate Malachite Agate Fortification Agate Raw Jade Raw Lapis Lazuli Nickel Cat Figurine

Copper Pocketwatch Silver Pocketwatch

Decorated Turtle Shell Painted Turtle Shell Turtle Shell Damaged Battlehorn Gladiator's Warhorn [

Half-Moon Spectacles Shattered Reading Spectacles Empty Inkwell Used Cartography Ink Forgotten Poet's Tools Spoiled Landscape Unfinished Painting Engaging Still Life Tattered Canvas Scrap Dusty Canvas Scrap Faded Canvas Scrap

Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Corrosive Depin Hide Depin Hide Ornate Porcelain Jar Painted Porcelain Jar Canopic Jar Intact Clay Pot Parched Clay Jar

Fossilized Fish Sea Scorpion Fossil Dickinsonia Vendian
Intact Clay Relief Intact Stone Relief Iron Belt Buckle Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle
Sanded Birch Plank Sanded Pine Plank Sanded Ash Plank Kamaitachi Blades Vengeful Claws Battered Shields

Pulsing Relic Aquatic Relic Golden Collar Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie Ghostly Aura Raptor Effigy Tallow Candle Tales of Terror Scary Storybook Sharpened Scythe Ceremonial Scythe Stag Figurine Greystone Deer Enchanted Candle Dire Wooden Toy Delightful Wooden Unicorn

Amber-trapped Fly Amber-trapped Mosquito
Aviar Fragment Aviar Cave Painting Rasa Pottery Fragment Decorative Rasa Shard Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Mysterious Relief Dirt-Covered Tile Bamboo Shoot Lithe Otter Pelt Wrinkled Azurescales Crushed Petals Analogous Pigment Blend Primary Pigment Blend Brilliant Feather Cluster Shining Feather Cluster Fallout Streak Pinion Snow Streak Pinion Dragonhorn Coral Staghorn Coral Waterlogged Boot Rough Shalehorn Carved Harpy Mask Harpy Masque

Trilobite Fossil [item=

Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide Scarlet Flycatcher Wing Vial of River Muck Chimera Relic Battered Gauntlet Brawler Gauntlet Simple Raptorik Sash Airborne Warrior Belt

Pulsating Pendant Softly Glowing Pendant Black Hainu Collar Hainu Collar

Broken Clay Pot Stone Arrowhead Crumbling Relief [item=
Bonepriest Venom Vial of Mysterious Toxin Crumbling Relief
Azure Lure Fisher's Companion Ebon-Edged Spear Decorative Centaur Quiver Leather Centaur Quiver

Tiny Feathers Beeswax Carpenter Wax Hardy Antler Phytocat Toy

Scroll Case Battered Scroll Case Intact Parchment Tattered Parchment Nickel Ore Iron Ore Copper Ore Clay Shale Obsidian Salt Gravel Sand Mangled Textile Moth-Eaten Rug Ash Twigs Birch Twigs Dried Cedar Branch Fir Branch Pine Branch Bone Fragments Chimera Fangs Sparrow Skull Squirrel Skull Moldy Leather

Other (prices still for stacks)
Silver Ore Gold Ore Platinum Ore
30k / 100k / 150k
Micro Goat
Sunkernel Acorn Blood Acorn Stonecorn
10k / 10k / 10k / 10k
Cerdae Sparkle Unicorn Dust
20k / 20k
Special - I'll buy these for 2k PER SINGLE ITEM wrote:
Arcanist Meteorite Miniature Earthshaker Stone Statue Flamecaller Terracotta Figure Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Icewarden Ice Sculpture Lightweaver Marble Bust Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw Shadowbinder Onyx Idol Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding Tidelord Seashell Decoration Windsinger Painted Vase
Ping List wrote:
Please let me know if you would like to be added/removed, thanks!
Altair, Akumisan, Shidei, Meniph, Tugalsan, AbstractAlgebra, itsThirteen, darkpoptoy, Videogamerkm
I'm online very intermittently but still around! I'll get back to you as soon as I see messages.
@oxArtemis I have 2 wind runestones I'd like to sell for 10k.
@oxArtemis I have 2 wind runestones I'd like to sell for 10k.
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn
Sounds good! (I love your sig, haha)
@Belegorn
Sounds good! (I love your sig, haha)
I'm online very intermittently but still around! I'll get back to you as soon as I see messages.
@oxArtemis Thanks! I'll send the runestones over now.
@oxArtemis Thanks! I'll send the runestones over now.
s7cpOmi.png
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42