Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Materials, Runes, Eggs
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
@oxArtemis Do you have prices on what happens when you don't have a stack? XD For Runestones I have 5 of them currently (different kinds, but all together I have five yay) Uhhh I have stacks of: [i]5k[/i] [item=Hematite] x2 [item=Magnetite] x2 [i]10k[/i] [item=small chunk of granite] x1 [item=granite fragment] x1 [i]15k[/i] [item=Sacridite] x1 [item=Impure Sacridite] x1 [item=Depleted Sacridite] x1 [item=Gypsum] x2 [i]20k[/i] [item=Fool's Gold] x2 (exactly! lol) [item=Infused Crystal] x1 ...yeah that's all the stacks I have for now. The others aren't in stacks yet haha (definitely going to come back here if I do have more to sell). Out of curiosity though, where does one get these? [item=firebrand tungsten][item=charged tungsten] ...they're rather pretty. Are they a new addition to the gathering thing?
@oxArtemis
Do you have prices on what happens when you don't have a stack? XD
For Runestones I have 5 of them currently (different kinds, but all together I have five yay)

Uhhh I have stacks of:
Hematite x2
Magnetite x2

Small Chunk of Granite x1
Granite Fragment x1

Sacridite x1
Impure Sacridite x1
Depleted Sacridite x1
Gypsum x2

Fool's Gold x2 (exactly! lol)
Infused Crystal x1

...yeah that's all the stacks I have for now. The others aren't in stacks yet haha (definitely going to come back here if I do have more to sell). Out of curiosity though, where does one get these?
Firebrand Tungsten Charged Tungsten
...they're rather pretty. Are they a new addition to the gathering thing?
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
So, 175k by my math for the shiny things plus another 25k for the runestones = 200k even.

Those are drops in the Rainsong Jungle! I think they are from the boss in there.
@Altair
So, 175k by my math for the shiny things plus another 25k for the runestones = 200k even.

Those are drops in the Rainsong Jungle! I think they are from the boss in there.
I'm online very intermittently but still around! I'll get back to you as soon as I see messages.
@oxArtemis
Yep yep! Nice that it turned out quite evenly XD Lemme just...try to send everything with my terribly slow internet.

Ohh I see. :U I haven't really tried grinding there, I guess I should give it a shot haha.
@oxArtemis
Yep yep! Nice that it turned out quite evenly XD Lemme just...try to send everything with my terribly slow internet.

Ohh I see. :U I haven't really tried grinding there, I guess I should give it a shot haha.
m16OKP.jpeg
@oxArtemis

I've got 6x depin hides (valued at 20k each) + 4x extinguished jack whatever valued at 10k each

Total = 6x20kt + 4x10kt = 160kt

I'll sell them for 140kt (20kt off), ping me if interested and I'll send them over :)
@oxArtemis

I've got 6x depin hides (valued at 20k each) + 4x extinguished jack whatever valued at 10k each

Total = 6x20kt + 4x10kt = 160kt

I'll sell them for 140kt (20kt off), ping me if interested and I'll send them over :)
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Wobbitt
Sounds good! Thanks. C:
@Wobbitt
Sounds good! Thanks. C:
I'm online very intermittently but still around! I'll get back to you as soon as I see messages.
@oxArtemis

sent, ty :)
@oxArtemis

sent, ty :)
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
And going to bed. Anyone who posts after this I'll reply to in the morning.
And going to bed. Anyone who posts after this I'll reply to in the morning.
Awake! With a couple of hours to kill before work.
Awake! With a couple of hours to kill before work.
^
^
^
^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42