Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MAJOR apparel sale
1 2
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Fh9VphY.jpg[/img] [font=papyrus][size=5] I keep picking up apparel items whilst gathering or in the coliseum. Personally, I prefer the look of my dragons when they're not wearing necklaces or bandages. So, I have decided to sell everything! Ping me what you want and how much you want to pay (treasure preferable). [/font][/size] [b]Headgear[/b] [item=Brown Wizard Hat] [item=Forest Green Head Wrap] [item=Peacekeeping Headband] [item=Red Warrior Face Mask] [item=Red Warrior Face Mask] [item=Cobalt Deepsea Bulb] [item=Iron Filigree Helmet] [item=Black Fedora] [item=Pauper's Brown Fez] [b]Neckgear[/b] [item=Blue Birdskull Necklace] [item=Purple Birdskull Necklace] [item=Simple Iron Necklace] [item=Ornate Pearly Necklace] [item=Rose Highnoon Hank] [item=Violet Highnoon Hank] [item=Copper Steampunk Scarf] [item=Green and White Flair Scarf] [b]Arms[/b] [item=Navy Arm Wraps] [item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow] [item=Tarnished Steel Gauntlets] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet] [item=Silver Filigree Banner] [b]Legs[/b] [item=Bloody Leg Bandages] [item=Gold Filigree Boots] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band] [b]Chest[/b] [item=Navy Chest Wrap] [item=Forestsong Haori] [item=Peacekeeping Vest] [item=White Wooly Coat] [b]Tail[/b] [item=Leather Tail Wrap] [item= Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Burnished Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow] [item=Pretty Purple Tail Bow] [item=Pretty Aqua Tail Bow] [font=papyrus][size=5] You can also be added to a ping list and I'll let you know when an apparel item that you want appears in the shop. [/font][/size]
Fh9VphY.jpg

I keep picking up apparel items whilst gathering or in the coliseum. Personally, I prefer the look of my dragons when they're not wearing necklaces or bandages. So, I have decided to sell everything!
Ping me what you want and how much you want to pay (treasure preferable).

Headgear
Brown Wizard Hat Forest Green Head Wrap Peacekeeping Headband Red Warrior Face Mask Red Warrior Face Mask Cobalt Deepsea Bulb Iron Filigree Helmet Black Fedora Pauper's Brown Fez

Neckgear
Blue Birdskull Necklace Purple Birdskull Necklace Simple Iron Necklace Ornate Pearly Necklace Rose Highnoon Hank Violet Highnoon Hank Copper Steampunk Scarf Green and White Flair Scarf

Arms
Navy Arm Wraps Pretty Pink Arm Bow Tarnished Steel Gauntlets Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet Silver Filigree Banner

Legs
Bloody Leg Bandages Gold Filigree Boots Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band

Chest
Navy Chest Wrap Forestsong Haori Peacekeeping Vest White Wooly Coat

Tail
Leather Tail Wrap Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Pretty Pink Tail Bow Pretty Purple Tail Bow Pretty Aqua Tail Bow

You can also be added to a ping list and I'll let you know when an apparel item that you want appears in the shop.
Fh9VphY.jpg
WANTED ping list
WANTED ping list
Fh9VphY.jpg
More items have appeared in the shop!
More items have appeared in the shop!
Fh9VphY.jpg
@Hiccough Maybe the Peacebringer's Cowl for...10K?

(Apologies for lower price, trying to save for gene scrolls)
@Hiccough Maybe the Peacebringer's Cowl for...10K?

(Apologies for lower price, trying to save for gene scrolls)
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Winywillow
Yeah, that'd be fine. (Uhm, how does this work? Does the seller usually send the item first, or the buyer the money?)
:)
@Winywillow
Yeah, that'd be fine. (Uhm, how does this work? Does the seller usually send the item first, or the buyer the money?)
:)
Fh9VphY.jpg
@Hiccough

The lowest AH price for the Daisy Flowerfall is 22000. What would you price yours at?
@Hiccough

The lowest AH price for the Daisy Flowerfall is 22000. What would you price yours at?
no
@MadisonFae 20000?
@MadisonFae 20000?
Fh9VphY.jpg
Thank you to everyone who has bought so far! That's the teardrop citrine items, both flowerfalls and the cowl sold!
Thank you to everyone who has bought so far! That's the teardrop citrine items, both flowerfalls and the cowl sold!
Fh9VphY.jpg
@Hiccough
That sounds great, I'll send it!
@Hiccough
That sounds great, I'll send it!
no
@MadisonFae awesome :)
@MadisonFae awesome :)
Fh9VphY.jpg
1 2