Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Infiniloot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
^
^
^
^
^
^
Finally gave this post a big update!
Finally gave this post a big update!
@infinipede: do you have any crow food items? (All types).
@infinipede: do you have any crow food items? (All types).
@Infinipede, my flatleaves for your scrolls?
@Infinipede, my flatleaves for your scrolls?
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@Infinipede

I'd like to trade for your 4 Mute and 2 Black Swans. Would you trade them for Bluespot/Flametail Loaches or Mith Dolls, and how many?
@Infinipede

I'd like to trade for your 4 Mute and 2 Black Swans. Would you trade them for Bluespot/Flametail Loaches or Mith Dolls, and how many?
ngw7WrY.png
@Pokemon

Not at the moment, do you collect them? I can hold onto the ones I get if you're willing to pay/trade.

@nuttysaladtree

Sure, just send me a CR with the leaves and I'll throw the scrolls in there for you.

@Darthiel

I'm going to pass on the mith dolls for the swans at the moment, but I'll do loaches.

based on AH prices:

4kt per 1 loach (averaging out prices)

20kt per mute swan
10kt per black swan

so
4 mute swans = 20 loaches
2 black swans = 5 loaches

I'd prefer to sell the mutes before the blacks, depending on the amt of loaches you have, but either way!
@Pokemon

Not at the moment, do you collect them? I can hold onto the ones I get if you're willing to pay/trade.

@nuttysaladtree

Sure, just send me a CR with the leaves and I'll throw the scrolls in there for you.

@Darthiel

I'm going to pass on the mith dolls for the swans at the moment, but I'll do loaches.

based on AH prices:

4kt per 1 loach (averaging out prices)

20kt per mute swan
10kt per black swan

so
4 mute swans = 20 loaches
2 black swans = 5 loaches

I'd prefer to sell the mutes before the blacks, depending on the amt of loaches you have, but either way!
@Infinipede, may I trade my three flametail loach and six bluespot loach for your water runestone and highreach bonepicker? Thank you!
@Infinipede, may I trade my three flametail loach and six bluespot loach for your water runestone and highreach bonepicker? Thank you!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@Infinipede

I'd love to snag that Archer's Quiver if I could. Would you take a swap of the following for it?

70 Corycat
4 Flametail Loach
1 Bluespot Weather Loach
4 Moth-eaten Mith Doll
2 Stuffed Mith
@Infinipede

I'd love to snag that Archer's Quiver if I could. Would you take a swap of the following for it?

70 Corycat
4 Flametail Loach
1 Bluespot Weather Loach
4 Moth-eaten Mith Doll
2 Stuffed Mith
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7