Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Infiniloot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@infinipede
I have some of those mith dolls that you collect and how many would you want for all pf the sand creepers?
@infinipede
I have some of those mith dolls that you collect and how many would you want for all pf the sand creepers?

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@Infinipede

Alright, thank you! I have enough loaches for all the swans, so I'll send a CR. :)
@Infinipede

Alright, thank you! I have enough loaches for all the swans, so I'll send a CR. :)
ngw7WrY.png
@nuttysaladtree
@azcazach
@twizz

Right now as my treasure count has dropped sort of low I'm not really looking to trade any more stuff for my collection items ;; Thank you for the offers, though. That stuff's still available to be sold or traded for but I'm mostly looking for treasure/gems/wishlist items!
@nuttysaladtree
@azcazach
@twizz

Right now as my treasure count has dropped sort of low I'm not really looking to trade any more stuff for my collection items ;; Thank you for the offers, though. That stuff's still available to be sold or traded for but I'm mostly looking for treasure/gems/wishlist items!
^
^
@Infinipede
Will you swap any two of your deity dolls for two lightweaver dolls? And will you take 5k for all your bloodstones?
@Infinipede
Will you swap any two of your deity dolls for two lightweaver dolls? And will you take 5k for all your bloodstones?
@VoidDeluz

I'd swap one Tidelord doll for one Lightweaver doll if that's ok? And sure, 5k for the bloodstones is fine. Just let me know if you're alright with the doll trade and I can CR those over.
@VoidDeluz

I'd swap one Tidelord doll for one Lightweaver doll if that's ok? And sure, 5k for the bloodstones is fine. Just let me know if you're alright with the doll trade and I can CR those over.
@Buffykiev

4k.
@Buffykiev

4k.
@Buffykiev

Sure! I'll set up a CR.
@Buffykiev

Sure! I'll set up a CR.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7