Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] UM Accents + Festival + Pay in Food
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi-ya! I've decided to sell a couple of festival items since I'm in dire need of gems (too many projects, you probably know the feeling) and Seafood! Because of that I'm not interested in trading these items for more items, unless you happen to want to be rid of sprites. Unlikely, I know. However, my dragons love pretty (or scary) UM accents and might be tempted to trade for those. Gems, treasure and Seafood are hugely preferred though. :) [b]I'm generally willing to sell below AH price.[/b] Usermade Accents: [skin=16324] [skin=16325] [skin=13999] [skin=15963] [skin=14764] [skin=8348] [skin=13132] [skin=16877][skin=17319] I prefer offers in gems for these and may decline offers in treasure or Seafood. [b]Festival Chests[/b] from the second year: [item=Consorts Box] [item=Arcane Gift Chest] [item=Spectral Chest] [item=Starfall Spell Chest] [item=Mutant Chest] [item=Dracolich Chest] [item=Plague Touched Chest] [item=Pestilent Chest] [item=Ecdysis Chest] [item=Wild Jasper Chest] [item=Dragonhome Dawn Chest] [item=Stoneswept Chest] [item=Malachites Loyalty Chest] [item=Frozen Berry Chest] [item=Ice Golem Chest] [item=Frigid Abyss Chest] [item=Winter Draft Chest] [item=Icy Coat Chest] [item=rafflesia fairy chest] [item=leaflace chest] [item=glade golem chest] [b]Festival Chests[/b] from the following years: Ask! I probably have them I'm also offering the following cycled and retired familiars: [item=sweetheart swan] [item=enamored swan] [item=loga] [item=agol] [item=woodland turkey] Missing an[b] Elemental Bear, Soldier or Goblin[/b]? Ask, I have all of them! Festival Apparel from the second year: [item=Golem Gauntlet] [item=leafy gladeboughs] [item=Crystalhide Treads] [item=chillspike collar] and [b]all Festival Sashes[/b] [i](except starseer's)[/i] Festival Skins from the second year: Light [skin=4141] [skin=4143] [skin=4144] [skin=4146] [skin=4147] Fire [skin=5497] [skin=5498] [skin=5499] [skin=5500] Arcane [skin=6063] [skin=6068] [skin=6070] [skin=6071] [skin=6072] Earth [skin=7308] [skin=7309] [skin=7310] [skin=7311] [skin=7312] [skin=7313] [skin=7314] [skin=7315] [skin=7316] [skin=7317] Ice [skin=8403] [skin=8405] [skin=8406] [skin=8407] [skin=8408] [skin=8409] [skin=8410] [skin=8411] [skin=8413] [skin=8402] Shadow [skin=8956] [skin=8957] [skin=8958] [skin=8960] [skin=8961] [skin=8962] [skin=8963] [skin=8964] [skin=8965] [skin=8966] Wind [skin=9476] [skin=9477] [skin=9478] [skin=9479] [skin=9480] [skin=9481] [skin=9482] [skin=9483] [skin=9484] [skin=9485] [skin=9487] Need Skins from more recent festivals? Ask! I'm pretty sure I have at least one copy of each Accent or Skincent and most Skins. Baldwin and Swipp materials: [item=wilting rose] [item=ermine] [item=ferret] [item= driftwood branch] [item=amethyst striker] [item=juvenile prairie skink] [item=green-throated Skink] [item=sea fae] [item=sunset sea dragon]
Hi-ya! I've decided to sell a couple of festival items since I'm in dire need of gems (too many projects, you probably know the feeling) and Seafood!

Because of that I'm not interested in trading these items for more items, unless you happen to want to be rid of sprites. Unlikely, I know. However, my dragons love pretty (or scary) UM accents and might be tempted to trade for those.

Gems, treasure and Seafood are hugely preferred though. :)

I'm generally willing to sell below AH price.

Usermade Accents:

I prefer offers in gems for these and may decline offers in treasure or Seafood.

Festival Chests from the second year:

Consorts Box

Arcane Gift Chest Spectral Chest Starfall Spell Chest

Mutant Chest Dracolich Chest Plague Touched Chest Pestilent Chest Ecdysis Chest

Wild Jasper Chest Dragonhome Dawn Chest Stoneswept Chest Malachites Loyalty Chest

Frozen Berry Chest Ice Golem Chest Frigid Abyss Chest Winter Draft Chest Icy Coat Chest

Rafflesia Fairy Chest Leaflace Chest Glade Golem Chest

Festival Chests from the following years:

Ask! I probably have them

I'm also offering the following cycled and retired familiars:

Sweetheart Swan Enamored Swan Loga Agol Woodland Turkey

Missing an Elemental Bear, Soldier or Goblin? Ask, I have all of them!

Festival Apparel from the second year:

Golem Gauntlet Leafy Gladeboughs
Crystalhide Treads Chillspike Collar

and all Festival Sashes (except starseer's)

Festival Skins from the second year:

Light

Fire

Arcane

Earth

Ice

Shadow

Wind

Need Skins from more recent festivals? Ask! I'm pretty sure I have at least one copy of each Accent or Skincent and most Skins.

Baldwin and Swipp materials:

Wilting Rose Ermine Ferret
Driftwood Branch Amethyst Striker
Juvenile Prairie Skink Green-throated Skink Sea Fae Sunset Sea Dragon
LkR1s2d.png
pinging myself @BlindBard
pinging myself @BlindBard
LkR1s2d.png
bump!
bump!
LkR1s2d.png
@BlindBard how much would you be looking to get for the pestilent acolyte skin?
@BlindBard how much would you be looking to get for the pestilent acolyte skin?
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila How does 295 gems sound to you?
@Maila How does 295 gems sound to you?
LkR1s2d.png
@BlindBard deal, sending them over :3
@BlindBard deal, sending them over :3
MiYFQWd.gif
@BlindBard

Would you consider 400kt for the Companion Comet? They're listed in the AH for 900g, and at 1:550 that's 495kt. But they don't seem to be selling, and I bought one about two weeks ago for around 400kt.

I'd offer gems but I'm saving for accents. D=
@BlindBard

Would you consider 400kt for the Companion Comet? They're listed in the AH for 900g, and at 1:550 that's 495kt. But they don't seem to be selling, and I bought one about two weeks ago for around 400kt.

I'd offer gems but I'm saving for accents. D=
EAY7RBq.png_____VXJRCwO.png___EAY7RBq.png
@Cytosine

Bookmarking this for myself later... I'm in the market for another infectionist's sash.
@Cytosine

Bookmarking this for myself later... I'm in the market for another infectionist's sash.
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
@cyrallia I'd really prefer gems, because exchange rates for them are so exploded right now (just saw a thread selling gems for 1:570, yikes!), and I never can manage to catch the cheap sellers, because they all appear to operate in a different time zone.

If it's got to be treasure would you mind adding 40kt?
@cyrallia I'd really prefer gems, because exchange rates for them are so exploded right now (just saw a thread selling gems for 1:570, yikes!), and I never can manage to catch the cheap sellers, because they all appear to operate in a different time zone.

If it's got to be treasure would you mind adding 40kt?
LkR1s2d.png
@BlindBard

Would you meet me in the middle at 420kt?

Yeah, kinda regretting not buying gems when they were at a more reasonable rate. :(
@BlindBard

Would you meet me in the middle at 420kt?

Yeah, kinda regretting not buying gems when they were at a more reasonable rate. :(
EAY7RBq.png_____VXJRCwO.png___EAY7RBq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7