Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | W: Old holiday skins & accents
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@ladysigyn would you take around 100~110 for it ? :)
@ladysigyn would you take around 100~110 for it ? :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

110 sounds good! Sending it over now!
@moomargh

110 sounds good! Sending it over now!
@moomargh
I have a Stonebound Chest, Stoneswept Chest, Dragonhome Dawn Chest, and Dancing Conductor Chest if you'd be interested in making an offer?
I'd be willing to also take this festival's chests/tr/gems along with or instead of GSD if that's of any interest to you.
@moomargh
I have a Stonebound Chest, Stoneswept Chest, Dragonhome Dawn Chest, and Dancing Conductor Chest if you'd be interested in making an offer?
I'd be willing to also take this festival's chests/tr/gems along with or instead of GSD if that's of any interest to you.
@Delirax Thank you for offering ! I would mainly be interested in buying either Stonebound chest or Dragonhome dawn chest as they both seem to be close to 100g right now and I don't have much extra moneys to spend. That being said, I have no idea what to offer :D Around 80g/60kT for Dragonhome and 75kT or so for Stonebound?
@Delirax Thank you for offering ! I would mainly be interested in buying either Stonebound chest or Dragonhome dawn chest as they both seem to be close to 100g right now and I don't have much extra moneys to spend. That being said, I have no idea what to offer :D Around 80g/60kT for Dragonhome and 75kT or so for Stonebound?
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
That works for me! I'll send the CR real quick.

Edit: I wasn't aware if you wanted both or one because you said either/or earlier in the post but then made an offer on both of them so if you did just want one please do tell me and I can fix it.
@moomargh
That works for me! I'll send the CR real quick.

Edit: I wasn't aware if you wanted both or one because you said either/or earlier in the post but then made an offer on both of them so if you did just want one please do tell me and I can fix it.
up? :)
up? :)
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16