Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[b]WANT:[/b] Ratio for [i]trade[/i] is 1:1300t or 1:2g. [item=Immaculate Tablet] + Any current festival chests, skins, or accents. + Any past (semi-recent) festival items, chests, etc. + Apparel of all kinds that costs generally 4k - 5k or more on the AH. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + Apparel, fodder, etc. [b]HAVE:[/b] [item=Bloody Leg Bandages] [item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow] [item=Black Arm Bow] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/545.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/548.png[/img] [item=Brown Plaid Cabbie] [item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards] [item=Venomscale Shoulder Guards] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/814.png[/img] [item=Burlap Hood] [item=Solidscale Chest Guard] [item=Daisy Corsage] [item=Venomscale Bracers] [item=Aqua Birdskull Necklace] [item=Pretty Aqua Tail Bow] [item=Black and White Flair Scarf] [item=Red and Gold Flair Scarf] [item=Lemongrass Feathered Wings] [item=Shadowscale Chest Guard] [item=Shadowscale Tail Guard] [item=Iron Filigree Breastplate] [item=Burnished Filigree Wing Armor] + A bunch of other apparel, like I literally have 12 pages total, please ask. [item=Petal Jumper] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [item=Serthis Potionmaster] [item=Serthis Alchemist] [item=Maren Ambusher] [item=Wintermane Bowman] + A bunch of others, though not really the newest ones, just ask. [item=Berserker] [item=Minor Health Potion] + A whole bunch of other minor battle stones, please ask if you want something specific! + Any dragon for sale in my lair. + Reserves from any of my breeding pairs. + All kinds of other stuff.
WANT:

Ratio for trade is 1:1300t or 1:2g.

Immaculate Tablet

+ Any current festival chests, skins, or accents.

+ Any past (semi-recent) festival items, chests, etc.

+ Apparel of all kinds that costs generally 4k - 5k or more on the AH.

icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png

+ Apparel, fodder, etc.

HAVE:

Bloody Leg Bandages Pretty Pink Arm Bow Black Arm Bow 545.png 548.png Brown Plaid Cabbie Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Venomscale Shoulder Guards 814.png Burlap Hood Solidscale Chest Guard Daisy Corsage Venomscale Bracers Aqua Birdskull Necklace Pretty Aqua Tail Bow Black and White Flair Scarf Red and Gold Flair Scarf Lemongrass Feathered Wings Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Tail Guard Iron Filigree Breastplate

+ A bunch of other apparel, like I literally have 12 pages total, please ask.

Petal Jumper Swift Lumen Black Iron Creeper Serthis Potionmaster Serthis Alchemist Maren Ambusher Wintermane Bowman

+ A bunch of others, though not really the newest ones, just ask.

Berserker Minor Health Potion

+ A whole bunch of other minor battle stones, please ask if you want something specific!

+ Any dragon for sale in my lair.

+ Reserves from any of my breeding pairs.

+ All kinds of other stuff.
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
@Brynncognito May I ask how many snows you want for an ambush?
@Brynncognito May I ask how many snows you want for an ambush?
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Auctor

Ehhh, it looks like they're going for 45k - 46k atm. So if we do maybe a 1:800 ratio I'd say 56 - 57?
@Auctor

Ehhh, it looks like they're going for 45k - 46k atm. So if we do maybe a 1:800 ratio I'd say 56 - 57?
@Brynncognito

How much snow for the Meran Warrior?
@Brynncognito

How much snow for the Meran Warrior?
@Brynncognito How many ambushes do you have at the moment? If you could do 55 per ambush, I might be able to take multiples. I have this thing that I want at least 20 lv25 dragons... and ambushes are... well, I need a lot rofl.
@Brynncognito How many ambushes do you have at the moment? If you could do 55 per ambush, I might be able to take multiples. I have this thing that I want at least 20 lv25 dragons... and ambushes are... well, I need a lot rofl.
Collecting
@Brynncognito How much for the Jeweled Octoflyer, Maren Warrior, and Maren Ambusher? for eternal snow?
@Brynncognito How much for the Jeweled Octoflyer, Maren Warrior, and Maren Ambusher? for eternal snow?
@Brynncognito

Do you happen to have any blue sky or gossamer wing silks?
Or Pearl Flourish Necklace?
@Brynncognito

Do you happen to have any blue sky or gossamer wing silks?
Or Pearl Flourish Necklace?
CVYnSFU.png
@Auctor

I could let go of 3 of them? I like keeping a good handful on reserve. So that'd be 165 total if it's agreeable to you.

@Unbroken

Looks like 46k - 48k in the AH, so 58 Snow or thereabouts?

@MercerArcher

Let's see. I'd say 4 for the Jeweled Octoflyer, 58 for the Maren Warrior if I still have an extra left, and maybe 11 for the Maren Ambusher? That would be 73 total if you're agreeable to all the amounts. :o
@Auctor

I could let go of 3 of them? I like keeping a good handful on reserve. So that'd be 165 total if it's agreeable to you.

@Unbroken

Looks like 46k - 48k in the AH, so 58 Snow or thereabouts?

@MercerArcher

Let's see. I'd say 4 for the Jeweled Octoflyer, 58 for the Maren Warrior if I still have an extra left, and maybe 11 for the Maren Ambusher? That would be 73 total if you're agreeable to all the amounts. :o
@Brynncognito Sounds good to me. I'll send them in in a moment!
@Brynncognito Sounds good to me. I'll send them in in a moment!
Collecting
@WeyrLeader

I don't have the Blue Sky Wing Silks, and I do have Gossamer Wing Silks, but I'm rather attached to how they look on my dergs atm. ;_;

If you're offering some Skins or Accents or Chests or whatever I could maybe be persuaded? Since I think I'm gonna stop accepting Snow for the most part now anyway.

I sadly do not have the necklace. u.u;
@WeyrLeader

I don't have the Blue Sky Wing Silks, and I do have Gossamer Wing Silks, but I'm rather attached to how they look on my dergs atm. ;_;

If you're offering some Skins or Accents or Chests or whatever I could maybe be persuaded? Since I think I'm gonna stop accepting Snow for the most part now anyway.

I sadly do not have the necklace. u.u;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15