Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Hummingbirds and turtles!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
[center][item=ruby-throated hummingbird] [item=dustwing hummingbird] [item=white-eared hummingbird] [item=blue-throated hummingbird] [i]The first step to admitting you have a problem is to spend more money on it.[/i] [item=snapping turtle] [item=mud turtle] [item=steppes box turtle] [item=blue bandit][/center] Welcome to our collection thread! Currently only azurillturtle and lome are hoarding things, but this thread may expand to other friends and collections later. Right now, we're trying to get any sort of [b]hummingbird[/b] or [b]turtle[/b] items. As we don’t want to go completely bankrupt, trades are preferred! The details of what we’re offering can be found in the next posts. [b]Please remember to ping the relevant person[/b] (azurillturtle for hummingbirds and lome for turtles)!
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Dustwing Hummingbird White-Eared Hummingbird Blue-Throated Hummingbird

The first step to admitting you have a problem is to spend more money on it.

Snapping Turtle Mud Turtle Steppes Box Turtle Blue Bandit

Welcome to our collection thread! Currently only azurillturtle and lome are hoarding things, but this thread may expand to other friends and collections later. Right now, we're trying to get any sort of hummingbird or turtle items. As we don’t want to go completely bankrupt, trades are preferred!

The details of what we’re offering can be found in the next posts. Please remember to ping the relevant person (azurillturtle for hummingbirds and lome for turtles)!
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle has gotten too lazy to update status, but is usually active in the evening FR time to a couple hours after rollover! Hummingbirds! Hummingbirds everywhere! I’m always open to trades, though I may or may not be buying, depending on my current finances. [b]WANTED:[/b] I am currently [b]NOT BUYING[/b] hummingbirds. (saving up guuuuuys) I am [b]TRADING FOR[/b] hummingbirds. Prices are subject to change based on how many I already have. [quote=hachidori everywhere :D] [item=frostbite hummingbird] AT 3000t each [item=dustwing hummingbird] [item=ruby-throated hummingbird] AT 150t each [item=blue-throated hummingbird] AT 250t each. [item=white-eared hummingbird] Not currently buying unless you’ll give them to me for 200t.* :P *[i]this is a joke[/i]. they're valued at 3kt [i]in trades only[/i]. I DO NOT BUY THESE OUTRIGHT. IF YOU TRY TO SEND THEM TO ME I WILL SERIOUSLY SEND YOU 200T EACH IN RETURN.[/quote] [b]HAVE:[/b] Prices are based on [b]AH prices[/b] unless otherwise noted. [quote=Swipp and Baldwin items] Ask! These are just the ones I coded before I got bored. I don’t have any of the higher-level gathering items, but I do coli a lot. Not trading any of the snakes at the moment. [item=java sparrow] [item=duskrat] [item=cindershroom] [item=sand creeper] [item=nymph] [item=herdbeast hoof] [item=black tulip] [item=sunkernel] [item=fire flower] [item=vampiric featherflea] [item=wisp fruit] [item=crowntail wanderer] [item=crowntail surgling] [item=lyretail puffer] [item=algaestrider] [item=ice crystal] [item=ancient fungus spores] [item=runed tuft of fur] [item=brawler gauntlet] [item=battered gauntlet] [item=true rainbow trout] [item=manaweed] [item=fire ant] [item=coral snake] [item=olive sea snake] [item=tundra cactus] [item=stonewatch flatblade] [item=stonewatch scrub] [item=salt] [item=nickel ore] [item=copper ore] [item=iron ore] [item=squirrel skull] [item=bone fragments] [item=sparrow skull] [item=mangled textile] [item=moth-eaten rug] [item=crumbling leather] [item=rotting leather] [item=crackled scales] [item=nightsky fuiran hide] [item=celestial horn] [item=chimera relic] Hey, guess what else drops in coli that I'm drowning in! Thaaaat's right. [item=common podid claws] [item=southmarsh podid claws] [item=mender's healing staff] [item=elk ear] [item=snowfall elk ear][/quote] [quote=Apparel] I am not trading holiday items or gem apparel. I’ve got more pages of apparel than I can be bothered to list and this is super out of date, so just ask. [item=green and white flair scarf] [item=blue and brown flair scarf] [item=steelscale helmet] [item=solidscale helmet] [item=sapphire feathered wings] [item=crimson feathered wings] [item=chestnut feathered wings] [item=chestnut tail feathers] [item=lemongrass tail feathers] [item=white breeches] [item=winter cape] [item=autumn breeze] Ask if you’re looking for something in particular![/quote] [quote=Familiars and battle stones] Just ask! My hoard has more pages than I want to list. I tend to have a bunch of the Mire and Kelp familiars at any time. Again, not trading holiday or gem items, and also my Ambushes and Eliminates are mine. :D[/quote] [quote=Dragons!] Any of my dragons on AH can be paid for, in part or in full, in hummingbird currency.[/quote] [quote=HELP I HAVE TOO MANY] [item=rusted treasure chest] For 20 hummingbirds. [item=kelp tender plush] [item=mammertee plushie] For 1 hummingbird. Unless there’s a significant difference in price, I will do a 1:1 trade for anything you [b]collect[/b].[/quote]
@azurillturtle has gotten too lazy to update status, but is usually active in the evening FR time to a couple hours after rollover!

Hummingbirds! Hummingbirds everywhere! I’m always open to trades, though I may or may not be buying, depending on my current finances.

WANTED:
I am currently NOT BUYING hummingbirds. (saving up guuuuuys)
I am TRADING FOR hummingbirds.
Prices are subject to change based on how many I already have.

hachidori everywhere :D wrote:
Frostbite Hummingbird AT 3000t each
Dustwing Hummingbird Ruby-Throated Hummingbird AT 150t each
Blue-Throated Hummingbird AT 250t each.
White-Eared Hummingbird Not currently buying unless you’ll give them to me for 200t.* :P

*this is a joke. they're valued at 3kt in trades only. I DO NOT BUY THESE OUTRIGHT. IF YOU TRY TO SEND THEM TO ME I WILL SERIOUSLY SEND YOU 200T EACH IN RETURN.

HAVE:
Prices are based on AH prices unless otherwise noted.

Swipp and Baldwin items wrote:
Ask! These are just the ones I coded before I got bored. I don’t have any of the higher-level gathering items, but I do coli a lot. Not trading any of the snakes at the moment.

Java Sparrow Duskrat Cindershroom Sand Creeper Nymph Herdbeast Hoof Black Tulip Sunkernel Fire Flower Vampiric Featherflea Wisp Fruit Crowntail Wanderer Crowntail Surgling Lyretail Puffer Algaestrider Ice Crystal Ancient Fungus Spores Runed Tuft of Fur Brawler Gauntlet Battered Gauntlet True Rainbow Trout Manaweed Fire Ant Coral Snake Olive Sea Snake Tundra Cactus Stonewatch Flatblade Stonewatch Scrub Salt Nickel Ore Copper Ore Iron Ore Squirrel Skull Bone Fragments Sparrow Skull Mangled Textile Moth-Eaten Rug Crumbling Leather Rotting Leather Crackled Scales Nightsky Fuiran Hide Celestial Horn Chimera Relic

Hey, guess what else drops in coli that I'm drowning in! Thaaaat's right.

Common Podid Claws Southmarsh Podid Claws Mender's Healing Staff Elk Ear Snowfall Elk Ear

Apparel wrote:
I am not trading holiday items or gem apparel. I’ve got more pages of apparel than I can be bothered to list and this is super out of date, so just ask.

Green and White Flair Scarf Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Steelscale Helmet Solidscale Helmet Sapphire Feathered Wings Crimson Feathered Wings Chestnut Feathered Wings Chestnut Tail Feathers Lemongrass Tail Feathers White Breeches Winter Cape Autumn Breeze

Ask if you’re looking for something in particular!

Familiars and battle stones wrote:
Just ask! My hoard has more pages than I want to list. I tend to have a bunch of the Mire and Kelp familiars at any time. Again, not trading holiday or gem items, and also my Ambushes and Eliminates are mine. :D

Dragons! wrote:
Any of my dragons on AH can be paid for, in part or in full, in hummingbird currency.

HELP I HAVE TOO MANY wrote:
Rusted Treasure Chest For 20 hummingbirds.

Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie For 1 hummingbird.

Unless there’s a significant difference in price, I will do a 1:1 trade for anything you collect.
glxY4Ve.gif
Lome is too lazy to update status, but currently online in the early mornings FR time. [quote=what I'm hoarding!] [center] turtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtle [item=snapping turtle] [item=mud turtle] [item=steppes box turtle] [item=blue bandit] turtles valued at 100tr each. [item=flatback sea turtle] [item=leatherback sea turtle] sea turtles valued at 500tr each. edit 7/28: I am now buying turtles for cash! Also! [item=jade] valued at 500tr each. [/center] [/quote] [quote=what I'm offering!] [b]A more up-to-date list is available at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1371578/1]my item sales thread[/url]; this thread goes through long periods of neglect. [/b] All apparel will be valued at roughly AH price. Ask me about Swipp materials; the prices rise during the trade and I might not sell at current prices. If I haven't listed something you want, [b]just ask[/b]! I have multiples of almost anything that drops in coli or from an iron chest. [list] [*] Cold hard [b]cash[/b] in the amounts listed above (depending on finances). Gems valued at current rates. [*] [b]Food[/b] valued at 30tr/point for seafood and 20tr/point for anything else. If you're hoarding a specific food/material, I'm happy to trade 1:1 (unless it is super expensive, in which case let's talk). [/list] [b]Exciting highlights (Swipp): [/b] Anything that drops in coli. [item=java sparrow] [item=duskrat] [item=cindershroom] [item=sand creeper] [item=nymph] [item=coral snake] [item=olive sea snake] [item=herdbeast hoof] [item=black tulip] [item=sunkernel] [item=fire flower] [item=umbral catfish] [item=vampiric featherflea] [item=wisp fruit] [item=crowntail wanderer] [item=crowntail surgling] [item=lyretail puffer] [item=true rainbow trout] [item=algaestrider] [item=ice crystal] [item=white linen fabric scrap] [item=ancient fungus spores] [item=runed tuft of fur] [item=blushing pink rose] [item=rusted treasure chest] [item=brawler gauntlet] [item=battered gauntlet] [item=ruby ring] [item=crimson jadevine][item=reflective fish scales] [b]Exciting highlights (apparel): [/b] [item=firebreather cape] [item=woodsdrake cape] so much random stuff, EVERY DENTED ARMOR. just ask! [b]Exciting highlights (battle): [/b] EVERYTHING. TAKE IT AWAY. [b]Exciting highlights (other): [/b] [item=poisonous crate] [item=psywurm crate] [item=blackwing croaker crate] [item=red crested crate] [item=nightsky crate] [item=shattered crate] [item=shadow crate] [item=basilisk crate] [item=maren wavesinger crate] [item=kelp tender crate] [item=cloud chaser crate] [item=abyss crate] [b]Exciting highlights (familiars): [/b] I have doubles of nearly every coli familiar, feel free to ask! [item=everglade lasher] [item=smoke gyre] [item=shale thresher] [item=granite thresher] [item=corpse cleaner] [item=snow streak] [item=squall rasa] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=trick of the light] [item=ethereal trickster] [item=permafrost impaler] [item=nochnyr] [item=marbled jester][item=moordwelling trunker] [item=grasslands trunker] [/quote]
Lome is too lazy to update status, but currently online in the early mornings FR time.
what I'm hoarding! wrote:
turtleturtleturtleturtleturtleturtle

Snapping Turtle Mud Turtle Steppes Box Turtle Blue Bandit
turtles valued at 100tr each.

Flatback Sea Turtle Leatherback Sea Turtle

sea turtles valued at 500tr each.

edit 7/28: I am now buying turtles for cash!

Also!
Jade
valued at 500tr each.
what I'm offering! wrote:

A more up-to-date list is available at my item sales thread; this thread goes through long periods of neglect.

All apparel will be valued at roughly AH price. Ask me about Swipp materials; the prices rise during the trade and I might not sell at current prices.

If I haven't listed something you want, just ask! I have multiples of almost anything that drops in coli or from an iron chest.
  • Cold hard cash in the amounts listed above (depending on finances). Gems valued at current rates.
  • Food valued at 30tr/point for seafood and 20tr/point for anything else. If you're hoarding a specific food/material, I'm happy to trade 1:1 (unless it is super expensive, in which case let's talk).

Exciting highlights (Swipp):

Anything that drops in coli.
Java Sparrow Duskrat Cindershroom Sand Creeper Nymph Coral Snake Olive Sea Snake Herdbeast Hoof Black Tulip Sunkernel Fire Flower Umbral Catfish Vampiric Featherflea Wisp Fruit Crowntail Wanderer Crowntail Surgling Lyretail Puffer True Rainbow Trout Algaestrider Ice Crystal White Linen Fabric Scrap Ancient Fungus Spores Runed Tuft of Fur Blushing Pink Rose Rusted Treasure Chest Brawler Gauntlet Battered Gauntlet Ruby Ring Crimson Jadevine Reflective Fish Scales

Exciting highlights (apparel):
Firebreather Cape Woodsdrake Cape
so much random stuff, EVERY DENTED ARMOR. just ask!

Exciting highlights (battle):
EVERYTHING. TAKE IT AWAY.

Exciting highlights (other):

Poisonous Crate Psywurm Crate Blackwing Croaker Crate Nightsky Crate Shattered Crate Shadow Crate Basilisk Crate Maren Wavesinger Crate Kelp Tender Crate Cloud Chaser Crate Abyss Crate

Exciting highlights (familiars):

I have doubles of nearly every coli familiar, feel free to ask!

Everglade Lasher Smoke Gyre Shale Thresher Granite Thresher Corpse Cleaner Snow Streak Squall Rasa Scythe Kamaitachi Trick of the Light Ethereal Trickster Permafrost Impaler Nochnyr Marbled Jester Moordwelling Trunker Grasslands Trunker

lome with an L :D
buying art!

Currently collecting quails and ducks for 150 treasure each!

Edit: I'm low on treasure, so I'd prefer to trade for stuff like Swipp items, battle stones, rusted/iron chests, and more!

Currently collecting quails and ducks for 150 treasure each!

Edit: I'm low on treasure, so I'd prefer to trade for stuff like Swipp items, battle stones, rusted/iron chests, and more!
[quote=want quiverssss][center] [item=Decorative Centaur Quiver] [item=Leather Centaur Quiver] [/center][/quote] [s]I mayyyy be interested in collecting quivers (drop from f centaurs). Talk to me if you're interested XD I'm apparently willing to pay at least 25tr per quiver (there has been at least one instance of this occurring).[/s] Not currently buying, though you might be able to convince me to trade. It'll be difficult though. I spend a lot of time in coli, and these *are* common coli drops.
want quiverssss wrote:
Decorative Centaur Quiver Leather Centaur Quiver

I mayyyy be interested in collecting quivers (drop from f centaurs). Talk to me if you're interested XD

I'm apparently willing to pay at least 25tr per quiver (there has been at least one instance of this occurring).

Not currently buying, though you might be able to convince me to trade. It'll be difficult though. I spend a lot of time in coli, and these *are* common coli drops.
90azaf.png
@lome hahahaha oops Swipp gave me my first turtle yesterday but I logged on approximately 0.9 times yesterday and also I will probably keep exactly one of each >_>
@lome hahahaha oops Swipp gave me my first turtle yesterday but I logged on approximately 0.9 times yesterday and also I will probably keep exactly one of each >_>
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png (thanks Vaylise :D)
OTHER STUFF

Do you enjoy throwing everything you own into endless stacks of the same item, just so it'll sit in your hoard and look pretty? Let me know, and let me know if you have a thread, and I'll add you here!

Antrey (bunnies)
Erised (random things)

I guess we're OPEN now. :D
OTHER STUFF

Do you enjoy throwing everything you own into endless stacks of the same item, just so it'll sit in your hoard and look pretty? Let me know, and let me know if you have a thread, and I'll add you here!

Antrey (bunnies)
Erised (random things)

I guess we're OPEN now. :D
glxY4Ve.gif
I've been planning to make my own collection thread for ages now, hm, I guess I should really get to it...
Good luck, guys! Have a free bump :)
I've been planning to make my own collection thread for ages now, hm, I guess I should really get to it...
Good luck, guys! Have a free bump :)
@Lome may i trade 66 turtles and a shell for an umberhorn qiriq?
@Lome may i trade 66 turtles and a shell for an umberhorn qiriq?
ramenraptorflash_zpsb798479a.png
@lome
I have~ 71 turtles, does it matter which ones? *just added up the total*

Just wondered if you have any other armour than bloodscale? :3 If not would you swap them for the permafrost impaler?
@lome
I have~ 71 turtles, does it matter which ones? *just added up the total*

Just wondered if you have any other armour than bloodscale? :3 If not would you swap them for the permafrost impaler?
Geoffsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80