Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Hummingbirds and turtles!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80
@azurillturtle Would you be interested in trading 1 Blue-Throated Hummingbird for 1 Black Tulip? @lome I've got: [item=Steppes Box Turtle] x10 [item=Snapping Turtle] x2 [item=Decorated Turtle Shell] x9 [item=Turtle Shell] x4 May I get the equivalent in Black Tulips and ice crystals with a preference for Black Tulips?
@azurillturtle
Would you be interested in trading 1 Blue-Throated Hummingbird for 1 Black Tulip?

@lome
I've got:
Steppes Box Turtle x10
Snapping Turtle x2
Decorated Turtle Shell x9
Turtle Shell x4

May I get the equivalent in Black Tulips and ice crystals with a preference for Black Tulips?
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryinMotion I value black tulips at about 1.2k, so I'd be sending you maybe 13 tulips. is that okay with you? ^^
@PoetryinMotion I value black tulips at about 1.2k, so I'd be sending you maybe 13 tulips. is that okay with you? ^^

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome
Yep! That's great, thanks! :) I'll send the other stuff right over!
@lome
Yep! That's great, thanks! :) I'll send the other stuff right over!
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion
Blue-throated hummingbirds are worth about a quarter of what black tulips are. ^^; if you get four birds, sure? or more, so I can send along more tulips. :D
@PoetryInMotion
Blue-throated hummingbirds are worth about a quarter of what black tulips are. ^^; if you get four birds, sure? or more, so I can send along more tulips. :D
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle @lome I have:

143 Dustwing
1 Ruby
9 Blue Hummingbirds

and

130 Snapping Turtles
@azurillturtle @lome I have:

143 Dustwing
1 Ruby
9 Blue Hummingbirds

and

130 Snapping Turtles
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan anything you're looking for, or shall I send tr? :D
@Xairathan anything you're looking for, or shall I send tr? :D

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Xairathan
that's about 24kt unless you want any items in particular :D
@Xairathan
that's about 24kt unless you want any items in particular :D
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle
I'm back to ask if you have a Leather Fedora that I can grab for maybe a few WE Hummingbirds before the thunderstorm decides to possibly kill the power. :U
@azurillturtle
I'm back to ask if you have a Leather Fedora that I can grab for maybe a few WE Hummingbirds before the thunderstorm decides to possibly kill the power. :U
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
I've got two extras! and they're worth maybe a third of a WE hummingbird, if you need anything else. XD
@Altair
I've got two extras! and they're worth maybe a third of a WE hummingbird, if you need anything else. XD
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle Hmmmmm do you have any...glasses? QwQ I'm getting the Leather Fedora for this dude :U [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6515109] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65152/6515109_350.png[/img] [/url]
@azurillturtle
Hmmmmm
do you have any...glasses? QwQ
I'm getting the Leather Fedora for this dude :U

6515109_350.png
m16OKP.jpeg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80