Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HIATUS Lair Reviews/Bios/Writing
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 81
@mirrorstone oh my god this is SO GOOD i am above and beyond thrilled
@mirrorstone oh my god this is SO GOOD i am above and beyond thrilled
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@pokemon pinging myself so I don't lose this thread.
@pokemon pinging myself so I don't lose this thread.
@junipa
Here's Gibelotte!

But you, O Dika, wreathe lovely garlands in your hair,
Weave shoots of dill together, with slender hands,
For the Graces prefer those who are wearing flowers,
And turn away from those who go uncrowned.
-Sappho

One of the first things apparent about Gibelotte is her almost luminescent beauty. It's not just the elegant arch of her antlers, or the pleasing shades of her scales, but the way she holds herself with confidence, and moves with grace. She's clearly very comfortable in her own skin, and that confidence shines through her, elevating her beauty to something truly stunning. She doesn't have a concrete role in the clan, but she often travels with her close friend Aimless when he goes out to research the flora and fauna of Sornieth. Although she privately thinks that he can be a little overzealous about how precious all life on Sornieth is and how it must be preserved (as a skydancer he can survive on plants much more easily than she can) but she would never dream of saying so, lest it hurt his feelings. She still thinks the world of him, and politely takes her predation out of his sight when she eats. She has a natural inclination to avoid conflict, disliking the thought of causing distress to anyone.

Although some might see Gibelotte's beauty and think she lives a charmed life, she has her own difficulties. She has trouble sleeping, spending many nights staring up at the ceiling before she manages to fall asleep. She has trouble keeping her attention on one subject for any period of time too, a difficulty compounded by tiredness. Her distractibility makes her prone to drifting off into daydreams, which makes it difficult for her to take on any role that requires focused attention. It's because of this that she likes traveling with Aimless. She can give him a little more peace of mind by carrying the bags and bags of gear too heavy for him, but that he can't bear to leave behind in case he needs it. She can look big and intimidating to deter anything from thinking a single skydancer is easy prey (despite the fact that he's actually a better fighter than her.) He doesn't mind if she drifts off while he's minutely examining a rare flytrap. She also takes great pride in the fact that she can be there to help when his anxiety is getting the better of him, by gently calming him down and distracting him. She feels like she can do something worthwhile when she helps him, and the two of them enjoy each other's company enough to make their travels very pleasant.

Baku Tusk – sleep issues, dreaminess
Delta Orchid – Orchids are considered one of the most beautiful types of flowers
Hallowed Ivy – The description mentions that it “lifts a dragon's spirits”
Dark-Bordered Beauty – Might actually be a moth, but FR is a little short on butterfly items
@junipa
Here's Gibelotte!

But you, O Dika, wreathe lovely garlands in your hair,
Weave shoots of dill together, with slender hands,
For the Graces prefer those who are wearing flowers,
And turn away from those who go uncrowned.
-Sappho

One of the first things apparent about Gibelotte is her almost luminescent beauty. It's not just the elegant arch of her antlers, or the pleasing shades of her scales, but the way she holds herself with confidence, and moves with grace. She's clearly very comfortable in her own skin, and that confidence shines through her, elevating her beauty to something truly stunning. She doesn't have a concrete role in the clan, but she often travels with her close friend Aimless when he goes out to research the flora and fauna of Sornieth. Although she privately thinks that he can be a little overzealous about how precious all life on Sornieth is and how it must be preserved (as a skydancer he can survive on plants much more easily than she can) but she would never dream of saying so, lest it hurt his feelings. She still thinks the world of him, and politely takes her predation out of his sight when she eats. She has a natural inclination to avoid conflict, disliking the thought of causing distress to anyone.

Although some might see Gibelotte's beauty and think she lives a charmed life, she has her own difficulties. She has trouble sleeping, spending many nights staring up at the ceiling before she manages to fall asleep. She has trouble keeping her attention on one subject for any period of time too, a difficulty compounded by tiredness. Her distractibility makes her prone to drifting off into daydreams, which makes it difficult for her to take on any role that requires focused attention. It's because of this that she likes traveling with Aimless. She can give him a little more peace of mind by carrying the bags and bags of gear too heavy for him, but that he can't bear to leave behind in case he needs it. She can look big and intimidating to deter anything from thinking a single skydancer is easy prey (despite the fact that he's actually a better fighter than her.) He doesn't mind if she drifts off while he's minutely examining a rare flytrap. She also takes great pride in the fact that she can be there to help when his anxiety is getting the better of him, by gently calming him down and distracting him. She feels like she can do something worthwhile when she helps him, and the two of them enjoy each other's company enough to make their travels very pleasant.

Baku Tusk – sleep issues, dreaminess
Delta Orchid – Orchids are considered one of the most beautiful types of flowers
Hallowed Ivy – The description mentions that it “lifts a dragon's spirits”
Dark-Bordered Beauty – Might actually be a moth, but FR is a little short on butterfly items
@mirrorstone

thank you so much! i am THRILLED with these. i am BOGGLED AND ASTOUNDED, this is so good, what a good quote selection. dang.

i don't know how interested you'd be in this - i do leveling, and since i'm likely to buy more bios from you in the future, i'd be happy to trade leveling services for bios / writing @ some point?
@mirrorstone

thank you so much! i am THRILLED with these. i am BOGGLED AND ASTOUNDED, this is so good, what a good quote selection. dang.

i don't know how interested you'd be in this - i do leveling, and since i'm likely to buy more bios from you in the future, i'd be happy to trade leveling services for bios / writing @ some point?
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@Amanda
Here, you go, I hope you like them!

http://pastebin.com/zP6unXCa
@Amanda
Here, you go, I hope you like them!

http://pastebin.com/zP6unXCa
@junipa
Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like them! I'm pretty fond of the classical period so I definitely jumped at the chance to find a quote from there.
I'm afraid I'm probably not too interested in levelling services, but I'll definitely keep it in mind. I know I have at least one dragon I'll need to buy and level in the future (I recently decided that one of my level 25 character dragons needed to be replaced with a gen one because I hate free time apparently) and the last 5 levels are always the most tedious for me.
@junipa
Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like them! I'm pretty fond of the classical period so I definitely jumped at the chance to find a quote from there.
I'm afraid I'm probably not too interested in levelling services, but I'll definitely keep it in mind. I know I have at least one dragon I'll need to buy and level in the future (I recently decided that one of my level 25 character dragons needed to be replaced with a gen one because I hate free time apparently) and the last 5 levels are always the most tedious for me.
@Mirrorstone I couldnt even stop readying long enough to eat my food! Thanks so much for bring these two alive for me. The question is do you mind if I sneak another two in? Or not. I read on page one that you do five at once to make it far to others. I dont know if that applies here of what but I will put down five anyway. If it doesnt apply and you will only do two then I want the first two done. Link to Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1186438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11865/1186438_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio Length: Long Information to be Included: Mate is Bell who is down below requesting a Bio too. (more info in Bell's request), Extras: Formatting, Quote Special Requests/info: With a person who is going to help me level her up to 20 since I hate the coli and am bored of leveling. (I got 10 done is that not enough?;P) Other then that again I am bad at matchmaking so I leave that up to you to make Day and Bell fall for eachother. Good luck making her alive! Link to Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=892359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8924/892359_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio Length:long Information to be Included: Daystorm is mate, original clan disbanded, Helped a random hatchling find home, accepted into clan, helps guard it Extras: Both please Special Requests: I got him a long time ago and started a bio for him but I havent updated it since before I got Nocti(as you might be able to tell in the bio since it doesnt follow the rest of the clan set up. Changed my clan lore after I got Nocti.) It really needs to be updated and made pretty. Info is still close to what I want it as though. Nocti can be off doing important stuff if need be when you write this one. Since he is a guardian a charge is needed. Go ahead and decide who or what that will be to make the story all the better! :D Link to Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7892510] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78926/7892510_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio Length:long Information to be Included: have her sorta cat like? Extras: Both please Special Requests/info: Is my forever baby(and the only one I will every have). She is suppose to represent my catXD. If you cant do cat like its fine. She is just a baby who runs around making everyone happy and laugh at all the cat like things she does. I do have pics of her in real life on her bio page if you want to take a look. Link to Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=974847] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9749/974847_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio Length:long Information to be Included: been here since sorta the beginning. Mate is the guy below(Stranton) Extras: Both please Special Requests: Link to Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=693867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6939/693867_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio Length:long Information to be Included:been here since sorta the beginning, mate is the StormChaser Extras:Really need to ask? ;P Special Requests: Did any of the make sense? If not please ask!
@Mirrorstone

I couldnt even stop readying long enough to eat my food!

Thanks so much for bring these two alive for me.

The question is do you mind if I sneak another two in? Or not. I read on page one that you do five at once to make it far to others. I dont know if that applies here of what but I will put down five anyway. If it doesnt apply and you will only do two then I want the first two done.

Link to Dragon:
1186438_350.png

Bio Length: Long
Information to be Included: Mate is Bell who is down below requesting a Bio too. (more info in Bell's request),
Extras: Formatting, Quote
Special Requests/info: With a person who is going to help me level her up to 20 since I hate the coli and am bored of leveling. (I got 10 done is that not enough?;P) Other then that again I am bad at matchmaking so I leave that up to you to make Day and Bell fall for eachother. Good luck making her alive!

Link to Dragon:
892359_350.png

Bio Length:long
Information to be Included: Daystorm is mate, original clan disbanded, Helped a random hatchling find home, accepted into clan, helps guard it
Extras: Both please
Special Requests: I got him a long time ago and started a bio for him but I havent updated it since before I got Nocti(as you might be able to tell in the bio since it doesnt follow the rest of the clan set up. Changed my clan lore after I got Nocti.) It really needs to be updated and made pretty. Info is still close to what I want it as though. Nocti can be off doing important stuff if need be when you write this one. Since he is a guardian a charge is needed. Go ahead and decide who or what that will be to make the story all the better! :D

Link to Dragon:
7892510_350.png

Information to be Included: have her sorta cat like?
Special Requests/info: Is my forever baby(and the only one I will every have). She is suppose to represent my catXD. If you cant do cat like its fine. She is just a baby who runs around making everyone happy and laugh at all the cat like things she does. I do have pics of her in real life on her bio page if you want to take a look.

Link to Dragon:
974847_350.png

Information to be Included: been here since sorta the beginning. Mate is the guy below(Stranton)
Special Requests:

Link to Dragon:
693867_350.png

Information to be Included:been here since sorta the beginning, mate is the StormChaser
Extras:Really need to ask? ;P
Special Requests:

Did any of the make sense? If not please ask!
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Amanda
Aww, thank you, being told you couldn't stop reading is definitely one of the best compliments you can give me! :) I do take more than 5 bios at a time. The limit is only for reviews because it helps me get them finished faster if I get a bunch at once, instead of leaving someone waiting because they came in after a big order. More bios, especially longer ones, will take me longer to write, so would you like me to post them in twos and threes as I finish them, or wait and post them all at once?
@Amanda
Aww, thank you, being told you couldn't stop reading is definitely one of the best compliments you can give me! :) I do take more than 5 bios at a time. The limit is only for reviews because it helps me get them finished faster if I get a bunch at once, instead of leaving someone waiting because they came in after a big order. More bios, especially longer ones, will take me longer to write, so would you like me to post them in twos and threes as I finish them, or wait and post them all at once?
@Mirrorstone

Twos and threes would be nice! unless it is easier for you to them at once.

5 bios:

3X95=285 gems
46X2=92K

Math right? I want to know before I send it.
@Mirrorstone

Twos and threes would be nice! unless it is easier for you to them at once.

5 bios:

3X95=285 gems
46X2=92K

Math right? I want to know before I send it.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Amanda
Twos and threes it is! It's about the same to me either way, so I like to give people a choice.
Math looks right to me, you can go ahead and send it if you like :)
@Amanda
Twos and threes it is! It's about the same to me either way, so I like to give people a choice.
Math looks right to me, you can go ahead and send it if you like :)
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 81