Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | > Trollzaya's Item Shoppe <
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Trollzaya
I have a lot of duskrats (72 @.@) that I no longer need

any chance I can swap for -
solidscale chest guard
black wooly coat

would that be 31 duskrats? :3

I also have 29 crowntail surglings and 40 wanderers (though wanderers are in AH so might be gone by time you come online but everything else is in my hoard ^^)
@Trollzaya
I have a lot of duskrats (72 @.@) that I no longer need

any chance I can swap for -
solidscale chest guard
black wooly coat

would that be 31 duskrats? :3

I also have 29 crowntail surglings and 40 wanderers (though wanderers are in AH so might be gone by time you come online but everything else is in my hoard ^^)
Geoffsig.png
@Trollzaya
No problem, I understand that XD

A few of mine sold for 1k each on the ah earlier but it was while swipp had the trade up. would 800t for each be ok?

So 26? so let me know which ones of the fish you'd like, the blue'uns or the red'uns :3

and if you have any other apparel other than those listed I'd be happy to swap for more ^^

edit: and then i read you put pref for wanderers .-.; i'm dumb sorry~ but would you like 26 wanderers? or a mix ♥
@Trollzaya
No problem, I understand that XD

A few of mine sold for 1k each on the ah earlier but it was while swipp had the trade up. would 800t for each be ok?

So 26? so let me know which ones of the fish you'd like, the blue'uns or the red'uns :3

and if you have any other apparel other than those listed I'd be happy to swap for more ^^

edit: and then i read you put pref for wanderers .-.; i'm dumb sorry~ but would you like 26 wanderers? or a mix ♥
Geoffsig.png
@Trollzaya

I'll take the Sunbeam Ursa if still available =D
@Trollzaya

I'll take the Sunbeam Ursa if still available =D
Ah, Dear Gladekeeper...I think I've come down with something.
PlagueflightswitchNature_zpsac90d38c.gif
@AzureWing

Yep, I still have it! :)

Will send it right over.
@AzureWing

Yep, I still have it! :)

Will send it right over.
@Trollzaya

would you happen to be going by ah prices?
@Trollzaya

would you happen to be going by ah prices?
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph

Yes, I check the AH and go by the lowest of either the Gem [converted to T] or Treasure price.
@Meniph

Yes, I check the AH and go by the lowest of either the Gem [converted to T] or Treasure price.
@trollzaya

Well I'm interested in your silver feret and he seems to be going for 21 in the ah and I was curious if you would accept all duskrats or if you would like some treasure with it
@trollzaya

Well I'm interested in your silver feret and he seems to be going for 21 in the ah and I was curious if you would accept all duskrats or if you would like some treasure with it
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@trollzaya

so 30 duskrats for your silver ferret? ^^
@trollzaya

so 30 duskrats for your silver ferret? ^^
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Yami

It's been since July that I've had the Golden Leg Silks on hold and you don't appear to have been online in nearly a month. I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel your hold and sell the item now. ._.
@Yami

It's been since July that I've had the Golden Leg Silks on hold and you don't appear to have been online in nearly a month. I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel your hold and sell the item now. ._.
@Trollzaya
hey, may i have snowstreak for 10 duskrat? :D
@Trollzaya
hey, may i have snowstreak for 10 duskrat? :D
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30