Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | > Trollzaya's Item Shoppe <
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Trollzaya i would like to purchase the dryad skin
@Trollzaya i would like to purchase the dryad skin
pfMqv0b.pngen06S3j.png
@Vlad

Sure, I'll send a CR!
@Vlad

Sure, I'll send a CR!
@Itarille
@Cinteruptus
@Envinyatar
@Scarletfire
@Juyoung

New items added!
@Itarille
@Cinteruptus
@Envinyatar
@Scarletfire
@Juyoung

New items added!
@trollzaya how many wolf pelts for all your apparel items without the asterik? o: and hey its been a while!!
@trollzaya how many wolf pelts for all your apparel items without the asterik? o: and hey its been a while!!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung

Hey, I've kinda abandoned my whole shop thing... I haven't updated it in six months and I don't have any of those items anymore. :F
@Juyoung

Hey, I've kinda abandoned my whole shop thing... I haven't updated it in six months and I don't have any of those items anymore. :F
@trollzaya oh man my bad!!! thanks so much for letting me know!! i've been super on/off of fr so i had no idea sorry!
@trollzaya oh man my bad!!! thanks so much for letting me know!! i've been super on/off of fr so i had no idea sorry!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Trollzaya could I get the walnum mage overcoat in exchange for black tulips? And may I be added to the general restock pinglist as well?
@Trollzaya could I get the walnum mage overcoat in exchange for black tulips? And may I be added to the general restock pinglist as well?
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30