Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing help, palindrome ID#
I hatched this fellow today, with the palindrome ID #55266255, an XXY at that. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55266255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552663/55266255_350.png[/img] [/url] Truth be told, I usually steer well clear of the forums and I honestly have no idea about the dragon market. But now I have this guy and I've had a couple of people contacting me about buying him. So, dear helpful people, what might be a fair price for him?
I hatched this fellow today, with the palindrome ID #55266255, an XXY at that.

55266255_350.png

Truth be told, I usually steer well clear of the forums and I honestly have no idea about the dragon market. But now I have this guy and I've had a couple of people contacting me about buying him. So, dear helpful people, what might be a fair price for him?
@Noh (psst, it's best to use the dragon's Generate Code BBcode rather than just the image! there's more that goes into value than just the appearance and a quick link is handy to look at everything else. ^^)

an XXY male Imperial Palindrome is quite good indeed! i would recommend using SIDHA's pinglists (link in my sig) and setting up an auction for him. a lot of people like Imps and full Palindromes like this boy's are fairly desirable, there's not a whole lot of them AS Imps, so you'll surely catch interest beyond whoever's already been contacting you. i'd highly recommend this over a flatsale as it'll be a better way to determine his "truer" worth.

pricewise, depending on the buyer, the value for this boy could end up going for somewhere in a range of 100-300G for general buyers, or could go up to around 1kG+ if the known male Imp collector decides to go after him. he's got some good gem genes and he's a pretty matchy double, so he's definitely got some value. if you do auction (whether running it yourself or using an auction service to do it for you), i'd suggest an SB of 100G and leave off the autobuy.

good luck! ^^
@Noh (psst, it's best to use the dragon's Generate Code BBcode rather than just the image! there's more that goes into value than just the appearance and a quick link is handy to look at everything else. ^^)

an XXY male Imperial Palindrome is quite good indeed! i would recommend using SIDHA's pinglists (link in my sig) and setting up an auction for him. a lot of people like Imps and full Palindromes like this boy's are fairly desirable, there's not a whole lot of them AS Imps, so you'll surely catch interest beyond whoever's already been contacting you. i'd highly recommend this over a flatsale as it'll be a better way to determine his "truer" worth.

pricewise, depending on the buyer, the value for this boy could end up going for somewhere in a range of 100-300G for general buyers, or could go up to around 1kG+ if the known male Imp collector decides to go after him. he's got some good gem genes and he's a pretty matchy double, so he's definitely got some value. if you do auction (whether running it yourself or using an auction service to do it for you), i'd suggest an SB of 100G and leave off the autobuy.

good luck! ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After (fix'd!)

Many thanks for the advice. I'll definitely look into SIDHA. I'm hardly ever on the forums, however, and I honestly don't even know where to begin with setting up an auction. I'll need to look into getting some help with that, I'm sure.
@After (fix'd!)

Many thanks for the advice. I'll definitely look into SIDHA. I'm hardly ever on the forums, however, and I honestly don't even know where to begin with setting up an auction. I'll need to look into getting some help with that, I'm sure.