Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Site being really slow
The past few days I have noticed the site is being really reallyslow like taking up to 30 seconds to load a single basic page like the main front page slow. Taking 30-60 seconds to actually post a comment slow.

but it doesn't seem to be on every page it seems to come and go and different types of pages load within different times if that makes sense?

Is this happening for everyone or just me? Nothing else is loading this slow for me only FR. Everything else loads within 5 seconds easy.

Just need to know if it's something on my end really. Thanks Xx
The past few days I have noticed the site is being really reallyslow like taking up to 30 seconds to load a single basic page like the main front page slow. Taking 30-60 seconds to actually post a comment slow.

but it doesn't seem to be on every page it seems to come and go and different types of pages load within different times if that makes sense?

Is this happening for everyone or just me? Nothing else is loading this slow for me only FR. Everything else loads within 5 seconds easy.

Just need to know if it's something on my end really. Thanks Xx
INNIwp8.png
The site itself has high traffic, with over 2,000 players on almost all the time. Plus with some site work being done, it's bound to be slower.
The site itself has high traffic, with over 2,000 players on almost all the time. Plus with some site work being done, it's bound to be slower.
sYJ7QdI.png
@Aavinox
I haven't had any issues with FR loading for months, so it's possibly something going on on your end.
@Aavinox
I haven't had any issues with FR loading for months, so it's possibly something going on on your end.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!