Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | help with a lvl25 dragon
1 2
@Nightwind omg! i love you so much <3 thats perfect, i will follow (i have to get another eliminate) which stone should i change for the eliminate? i was thinking of changing the thunder slash for it
@Nightwind omg! i love you so much <3 thats perfect, i will follow (i have to get another eliminate) which stone should i change for the eliminate? i was thinking of changing the thunder slash for it
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika

Glad to help!

Yes, Thunder Slash is the least useful of the stones on that dragon. Rally is anywhere from 80-110k and Shred comes in handy. Sap is always helpful for a trainer.

Also, Rally can be cast on other dragons so if you're grinding in a high enough area Rallied attacks are helpful you can put this guy in the first position and have him Rally the other dragons with his first two Ambush turns.
@Dinomatika

Glad to help!

Yes, Thunder Slash is the least useful of the stones on that dragon. Rally is anywhere from 80-110k and Shred comes in handy. Sap is always helpful for a trainer.

Also, Rally can be cast on other dragons so if you're grinding in a high enough area Rallied attacks are helpful you can put this guy in the first position and have him Rally the other dragons with his first two Ambush turns.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2