Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do you adjust photo sizes
Hi! I’ve been thinking of doing adopts but little problem, I don’t know how to adjust the size? I use Procreate on the iPad Pro for all my drawings and such and I use Imgur as the hosting website. But how do I make it so the drawings/photos are smaller? They always show up incredibly large.
Id also like to know how to make it transparent so I can make signatures?

Anyone with Procreate know how to make it smaller and transparent? Because usually what I do is screenshot the drawing and post it onto imgur.

Thanks!

Hi! I’ve been thinking of doing adopts but little problem, I don’t know how to adjust the size? I use Procreate on the iPad Pro for all my drawings and such and I use Imgur as the hosting website. But how do I make it so the drawings/photos are smaller? They always show up incredibly large.
Id also like to know how to make it transparent so I can make signatures?

Anyone with Procreate know how to make it smaller and transparent? Because usually what I do is screenshot the drawing and post it onto imgur.

Thanks!

@Ehomeyjr

I don't use Procreate so this looks like a job for google:

Resize in Procreate 4.2

Transparent Background

If this is not the same or earlier version that you use it looks like Procreate may not have that functionality.
@Ehomeyjr

I don't use Procreate so this looks like a job for google:

Resize in Procreate 4.2

Transparent Background

If this is not the same or earlier version that you use it looks like Procreate may not have that functionality.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?