Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | All food spreadsheet anywhere?
Hi all, I'm working on making a tool for myself to decide which food gets Baldwin'd, which gets converted, and which gets sold, and it would be VERY helpful to have a spreadsheet somewhere with all the food items listed, sorted by ID number. The wiki has everything alphabetically and is allergic to lists with ID number in general, and I figured I'd ask here before doing something silly like make it myself when the game's been running for years.
Hi all, I'm working on making a tool for myself to decide which food gets Baldwin'd, which gets converted, and which gets sold, and it would be VERY helpful to have a spreadsheet somewhere with all the food items listed, sorted by ID number. The wiki has everything alphabetically and is allergic to lists with ID number in general, and I figured I'd ask here before doing something silly like make it myself when the game's been running for years.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@LordJeanliness

Updated Super Hoard Organizer and ping list for updates.
@LordJeanliness

Updated Super Hoard Organizer and ping list for updates.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thank you! I'm discovering that I have a thing about keeping track of the ID number as well because I have a pathological need to resort spreadsheets; is there a list anywhere that associates ID# with item such that I could easily copy paste over a column of numbers rather than check each one manually?
@Nightwind Thank you! I'm discovering that I have a thing about keeping track of the ID number as well because I have a pathological need to resort spreadsheets; is there a list anywhere that associates ID# with item such that I could easily copy paste over a column of numbers rather than check each one manually?
@LordJeanliness

Not that I'm aware of. It's not terribly relevant for most players so nobody keeps track of it. On the plus side the Super Hoard Organizer puts everything in Hoard order.

For ease and efficiency I generally just convert 4 different food items. I know where they'll be in the pop-up box so I'm not constantly searching for an item and when they get low I know where to grind for them.

I do this for Materials/Other tabs, too. Everything else gets hoardsold, sold or hoarded. Apparel and Familiars are the hardest so I've just settled on buying specific apparel to transmute and all the Mire familiars go in the pot.
@LordJeanliness

Not that I'm aware of. It's not terribly relevant for most players so nobody keeps track of it. On the plus side the Super Hoard Organizer puts everything in Hoard order.

For ease and efficiency I generally just convert 4 different food items. I know where they'll be in the pop-up box so I'm not constantly searching for an item and when they get low I know where to grind for them.

I do this for Materials/Other tabs, too. Everything else gets hoardsold, sold or hoarded. Apparel and Familiars are the hardest so I've just settled on buying specific apparel to transmute and all the Mire familiars go in the pot.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@LordJeanliness

This spreadsheet isn't updated anymore, but it's a start! Here's a copy with the image columns hidden, and filtered to show just food in the full data tab.
@LordJeanliness

This spreadsheet isn't updated anymore, but it's a start! Here's a copy with the image columns hidden, and filtered to show just food in the full data tab.
@Nightwind Yeah, I figured that's why it's not on most sheets. Like I said, the need is very pathological.

@smileytechie Wow thank you! That's a fantastic start!
@Nightwind Yeah, I figured that's why it's not on most sheets. Like I said, the need is very pathological.

@smileytechie Wow thank you! That's a fantastic start!