Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Waystone Familiar Bonding
For a while now, whenever I click "bonding time" at the waystone, it sends me to the third page of my lair on Zunhaalviik instead of at the beginning of my lair. Is there any reason for this? My theory is that a dragon that was ahead of her that I exalted may have messed up the order, because I started noticing this after he was exalted. Any ideas?
For a while now, whenever I click "bonding time" at the waystone, it sends me to the third page of my lair on Zunhaalviik instead of at the beginning of my lair. Is there any reason for this? My theory is that a dragon that was ahead of her that I exalted may have messed up the order, because I started noticing this after he was exalted. Any ideas?
k1nm2oI.png
@MaltedSoda This seems to fix a lot of ordering issues: [quote=Kaepora]In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out.[/quote]
@MaltedSoda
This seems to fix a lot of ordering issues:
Kaepora wrote:
In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus thank you!
@Vendrus thank you!
k1nm2oI.png
@Vendrus @MaltedSoda

From my personal testing, the Which Waystone bonding button links you to the lowest ID dragon in your lair with a familiar that has not been bonded with that day. Moving lair tabs around won't help with that.

My lair example: Right now it points to #3355 for me. After bonding with her familiar Which Waystone now points to #29086
@Vendrus @MaltedSoda

From my personal testing, the Which Waystone bonding button links you to the lowest ID dragon in your lair with a familiar that has not been bonded with that day. Moving lair tabs around won't help with that.

My lair example: Right now it points to #3355 for me. After bonding with her familiar Which Waystone now points to #29086
@Dagomor
ah, that makes sense. she's a permabab and the second oldest in my lair, the other in my hibernal den, which I assume is why it doesn't link to him. thank you!
@Dagomor
ah, that makes sense. she's a permabab and the second oldest in my lair, the other in my hibernal den, which I assume is why it doesn't link to him. thank you!
k1nm2oI.png