Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | GnG lag with animations -solve with lore
Is there any way to turn off animations in GnG?
(Of the light and dark sprites, mainly the speech bubbles but it happens occasionally when they change poses too)

Its causing lag issues and dropping mouse clicks.

Its a massive issue when using the Very Hard tool (eg R2 R5 D1 D2)

I can't keep track of which were the missed clicks, I had to put the last round through the tool a third time and slow. right. down. to finish the round.
Is there any way to turn off animations in GnG?
(Of the light and dark sprites, mainly the speech bubbles but it happens occasionally when they change poses too)

Its causing lag issues and dropping mouse clicks.

Its a massive issue when using the Very Hard tool (eg R2 R5 D1 D2)

I can't keep track of which were the missed clicks, I had to put the last round through the tool a third time and slow. right. down. to finish the round.
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me
G&G animations are very minimal - are you sure you're not just having slow/intermittent internet? I get lag whenever I'm somewhere with dodgy signal, but it runs beautifully normally.
@gn0me
G&G animations are very minimal - are you sure you're not just having slow/intermittent internet? I get lag whenever I'm somewhere with dodgy signal, but it runs beautifully normally.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Yes my internet can often be slow/intermittent and my laptop is having its moments from time to time too.
That's why I would like to switch off the animations if it is an option
Yes my internet can often be slow/intermittent and my laptop is having its moments from time to time too.
That's why I would like to switch off the animations if it is an option
qDkA25S.png
I just invented lore for it - the light sprite continually subverts my efforts to cover the board in Gloom and I must pay attention to her antics or suffer the consequences!
I just invented lore for it - the light sprite continually subverts my efforts to cover the board in Gloom and I must pay attention to her antics or suffer the consequences!
qDkA25S.png