Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Item Turn-In Question
If I have all requisite items but they're in my vault, if I remove them back to the hoard will the task show up to be completed? I would like to know because there is no select all for the vault and I have about 30+ pages I would have to move to know for sure.
If I have all requisite items but they're in my vault, if I remove them back to the hoard will the task show up to be completed? I would like to know because there is no select all for the vault and I have about 30+ pages I would have to move to know for sure.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

Yes, moving items from the Vault to the Hoard will allow a task to be completed if you have the task in your list of 4. Apparently the list of 4 is to slow us down from immediately doing the easy tasks first. If you've gotten up to 4 tasks missing items you won't be able to skip them and do others until you've cleared those 4.

I'm sitting on 4 now because I'm missing gene scrolls and familiars. According to people who've gotten further I have items for further tasks but I can't get to them until I finish one of these 4 now.
@IronPen

Yes, moving items from the Vault to the Hoard will allow a task to be completed if you have the task in your list of 4. Apparently the list of 4 is to slow us down from immediately doing the easy tasks first. If you've gotten up to 4 tasks missing items you won't be able to skip them and do others until you've cleared those 4.

I'm sitting on 4 now because I'm missing gene scrolls and familiars. According to people who've gotten further I have items for further tasks but I can't get to them until I finish one of these 4 now.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind
Darn that does slow me down, I guess I'm going into the Training Fields for awhile.
@nightwind
Darn that does slow me down, I guess I'm going into the Training Fields for awhile.
@IronPen

I'm already there. I just wish there was a complete list of all the items needed. Fishscale Baskets is a new one that people are just reaching now.
@IronPen

I'm already there. I just wish there was a complete list of all the items needed. Fishscale Baskets is a new one that people are just reaching now.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind
There's a guide being written as we speak so if anyone has gotten furthur along tell them to please help the maker update it.
@nightwind
There's a guide being written as we speak so if anyone has gotten furthur along tell them to please help the maker update it.
@IronPen

Found it! I'm posting in it even though I don't have the correct order.
@IronPen

Found it! I'm posting in it even though I don't have the correct order.

how do you add a task to your list of 4?
how do you add a task to your list of 4?
@towel42

Complete the existing tasks you have and more will appear. There's no other way to make other tasks available.
@towel42

Complete the existing tasks you have and more will appear. There's no other way to make other tasks available.
@towel42

This is an old thread, the current number of visible tasks is ten. Otherwise it's like Nightwind says - the only way to get new tasks is to clear those you see at the moment.

(For the future, it's better to start a new thread than continue an old one. It makes it difficult to find the question, and Most of us just skip threads with more than one post. Alternatively, you can post on the Tiny Little Questions -sticky - many of us are subscribed to that so we get alerted to new questions.)

edit. Ninja'd again ^ ^
@towel42

This is an old thread, the current number of visible tasks is ten. Otherwise it's like Nightwind says - the only way to get new tasks is to clear those you see at the moment.

(For the future, it's better to start a new thread than continue an old one. It makes it difficult to find the question, and Most of us just skip threads with more than one post. Alternatively, you can post on the Tiny Little Questions -sticky - many of us are subscribed to that so we get alerted to new questions.)

edit. Ninja'd again ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
Sorry, im still learning my way around site etiquette. I'll keep that in mind for the future.
Sorry, im still learning my way around site etiquette. I'll keep that in mind for the future.