Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to get code for color card?
I cant seem to get a code for the color card for my dragons it is confusing me.
Please help I am Trying to get my hatchery up and going.
I cant seem to get a code for the color card for my dragons it is confusing me.
Please help I am Trying to get my hatchery up and going.
Naomi whelps for sale

My Raffle
@Peanut12

It would help if we knew what breeding card generator you're using or if you're saving the card to your computer. If you've already saved it to your computer you'll need to upload the image to an image-hosting site like imgur.

If you're using the breeding card generator here it's all drop down menus and buttons except for the dragon id. The id you can find on the dragon's page. If you click on "How to Use" there are instructions on how to save and use the image.
@Peanut12

It would help if we knew what breeding card generator you're using or if you're saving the card to your computer. If you've already saved it to your computer you'll need to upload the image to an image-hosting site like imgur.

If you're using the breeding card generator here it's all drop down menus and buttons except for the dragon id. The id you can find on the dragon's page. If you click on "How to Use" there are instructions on how to save and use the image.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
I got it set up on the FR card sight i just cant find how to get a code to us it in my forum. sorry for if i confused you.
@Nightwind
I got it set up on the FR card sight i just cant find how to get a code to us it in my forum. sorry for if i confused you.
Naomi whelps for sale

My Raffle
@Peanut12 In that case once you've made the card you need to upload the image to an image hosting site--you can't just have it on your computer and have it be available for everyone to look at it. The image hosting site you use will either have an option to give you the code to post or you can copy the image url and use that between image tags like this: [code][img]image url[/img][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514]Guide to BBCode in the forums[/url]
@Peanut12

In that case once you've made the card you need to upload the image to an image hosting site--you can't just have it on your computer and have it be available for everyone to look at it.

The image hosting site you use will either have an option to give you the code to post or you can copy the image url and use that between image tags like this:
Code:
[img]image url[/img]

Guide to BBCode in the forums

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Thanks but like what type of image hosting sight?
@Nightwind
Thanks but like what type of image hosting sight?
Naomi whelps for sale

My Raffle
@Peanut12

Any image hosting site that allows 3rd party access. Photobucket was popular until they started charging and there are a bunch of free sites. I use imgur.
@Peanut12

Any image hosting site that allows 3rd party access. Photobucket was popular until they started charging and there are a bunch of free sites. I use imgur.

@nightwind Thank you that helped a lot
@nightwind Thank you that helped a lot
Naomi whelps for sale

My Raffle