Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How much food should you convert?
How much food should you convert? Should you just convert 90% of it (apart from swipp items) and keep the rest for Crim, just in case?
How much food should you convert? Should you just convert 90% of it (apart from swipp items) and keep the rest for Crim, just in case?
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
Depends on how you play the game. I go like this:
1. Don't bother converting as long as there's any food.
2. Once a certain type runs out, convert until approx. 100 points (the more the clan, the more the number)
3. Repeat.
Depends on how you play the game. I go like this:
1. Don't bother converting as long as there's any food.
2. Once a certain type runs out, convert until approx. 100 points (the more the clan, the more the number)
3. Repeat.
SB4840m.png
Check out my CYOA!
@WillowWolfie
It really does depend. I convert every last scrap to sta ahead of my dragon's appetite, but the monney from food is in converting only what you need and selling everything else not just swipp and such. There is at least one spreadsheet that does most of the "how much exact food do i need" math for check guides for food calculator.
@WillowWolfie
It really does depend. I convert every last scrap to sta ahead of my dragon's appetite, but the monney from food is in converting only what you need and selling everything else not just swipp and such. There is at least one spreadsheet that does most of the "how much exact food do i need" math for check guides for food calculator.