Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | A Glitch?
So I came on to the Help Center to help some people, but got my own question almost immediately. So, I noticed that all of the apostrophes have been replaced with '''. What's going on?
So I came on to the Help Center to help some people, but got my own question almost immediately. So, I noticed that all of the apostrophes have been replaced with '''. What's going on?
Dinoclaire101.png
@Dinoclaire101

If you're looking at threads with those errors, you're looking at threads that are way too old to still be active and need answers. They're from when the forums got rewritten, quite a long time ago.
@Dinoclaire101

If you're looking at threads with those errors, you're looking at threads that are way too old to still be active and need answers. They're from when the forums got rewritten, quite a long time ago.
lighth8.png
@Alphaea No, it was actually this one: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/882089
@Alphaea No, it was actually this one: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/882089
Dinoclaire101.png
@Dinoclaire101

That thread is from 2013, which is before the rewrite. Your point is...?
@Dinoclaire101

That thread is from 2013, which is before the rewrite. Your point is...?
lighth8.png
@Alphaea Oooh, it's just that someone had replied to it recently so I assumed it was recent. lol
@Alphaea Oooh, it's just that someone had replied to it recently so I assumed it was recent. lol
Dinoclaire101.png
@Dinoclaire101

Yep, this is why you should always check the dates on threads before you reply. Some people decide to necro threads for little to no reason. A good tip is to note that threads with more than a few posts are probably already answered; a thread like that with multiple pages is usually an ongoing conversation. Usually they don't need more input.
@Dinoclaire101

Yep, this is why you should always check the dates on threads before you reply. Some people decide to necro threads for little to no reason. A good tip is to note that threads with more than a few posts are probably already answered; a thread like that with multiple pages is usually an ongoing conversation. Usually they don't need more input.
lighth8.png