Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Do genes drop?
1 2
I was noticing the huge number of genes for sale in the AH for less than the marketplace price and I'm thinking there's no way that many people are willing to take a loss just to resell something they thought they could get more for. Does that mean that there are other ways to get genes, like from Coliseum wins?
I was noticing the huge number of genes for sale in the AH for less than the marketplace price and I'm thinking there's no way that many people are willing to take a loss just to resell something they thought they could get more for. Does that mean that there are other ways to get genes, like from Coliseum wins?
It could just be the current Dominance winners reselling their 10%-discounted gene scrolls to the public for a net profit. I'm not actually sure on the actual question, however! :0
It could just be the current Dominance winners reselling their 10%-discounted gene scrolls to the public for a net profit. I'm not actually sure on the actual question, however! :0
@Minyassa
They are probably users from the ice flight since they are dominant right now. That means they get 10% off Marketplace items :^)
And as far as I know, you can only get scrolls through the marketplace.
@Minyassa
They are probably users from the ice flight since they are dominant right now. That means they get 10% off Marketplace items :^)
And as far as I know, you can only get scrolls through the marketplace.
Aha! Thanks, I always forget about that (Water hasn't been dominant yet since I started playing).
Aha! Thanks, I always forget about that (Water hasn't been dominant yet since I started playing).
@Minyassa - I think it's worth noting that you have a (slim lol) chance of picking them up out of Pinkerton's pile as well. You can get almost any item from him, and that's also why Crim asks for breed change scrolls and genes sometimes.
@Minyassa - I think it's worth noting that you have a (slim lol) chance of picking them up out of Pinkerton's pile as well. You can get almost any item from him, and that's also why Crim asks for breed change scrolls and genes sometimes.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@alphaeon I noticed Crim doing that and have asked her every time if she is crazy. I think her lack of response is an affirmative.
@alphaeon I noticed Crim doing that and have asked her every time if she is crazy. I think her lack of response is an affirmative.
Gene removal scrolls will drop in the coliseum as well.
Gene removal scrolls will drop in the coliseum as well.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
[quote name="Minyassa" date="2013-08-01 18:23:31" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=882089#882684"]@alphaeon I noticed Crim doing that and have asked her every time if she is crazy. I think her lack of response is an affirmative.[/quote] ::applause:: @Minyassa, I think Crim's been smokin' the seaweed, if you know what I mean. Today she wanted me to give her an unhatched Ice egg for 500t, and a gene scroll for 20,000t.

::applause:: @Minyassa, I think Crim's been smokin' the seaweed, if you know what I mean. Today she wanted me to give her an unhatched Ice egg for 500t, and a gene scroll for 20,000t.
@MadameHardy It kind of makes me wonder what she does for treasure. Her brother's giving her crap away behind her back and she just blithely keeps on buying stuff. Maybe she's growing the seaweed, too.
@MadameHardy It kind of makes me wonder what she does for treasure. Her brother's giving her crap away behind her back and she just blithely keeps on buying stuff. Maybe she's growing the seaweed, too.
@Minyassa, That would explain a lot, wouldn't it?
@Minyassa, That would explain a lot, wouldn't it?
1 2