Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | scattersight vial dissapeared from hoard
Hi, My vial of scattersight is gone?, I had one in my hoard that i had saved from the event, I never used it. I planned on keeping it for awhile, Does anyone know what happened? I'm pretty upset considering they are retired.
Hi, My vial of scattersight is gone?, I had one in my hoard that i had saved from the event, I never used it. I planned on keeping it for awhile, Does anyone know what happened? I'm pretty upset considering they are retired.
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
@ChickenOverlord have you checked your Vault, recent Crossroads trades, and recent PMs for it? have you tried clearing your cache and/or checking from another browser or device?
@ChickenOverlord have you checked your Vault, recent Crossroads trades, and recent PMs for it? have you tried clearing your cache and/or checking from another browser or device?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.

( edit
i didn't even send that pm and it was with a familiar frick
she checked her stuff and both of the scattersights including hers were gone
@after

( edit
i didn't even send that pm and it was with a familiar frick
she checked her stuff and both of the scattersights including hers were gone
@after
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png