Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | One of my dragons will not fight.
I can't see them in the roster for the colli. I can't see any reason why I can't. The dragon is Orchestra and is in the back of my lair. I wish to train *him, but I can't train what I can't touch.

Please help me with this.
I can't see them in the roster for the colli. I can't see any reason why I can't. The dragon is Orchestra and is in the back of my lair. I wish to train *him, but I can't train what I can't touch.

Please help me with this.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@MoonEclispe

Did you just feed your dragons? Dragons with under 30/50 energy can't fight.

Otherwise, clear your cache manually and check the dragons available for your coli party. She's a named adult so she should be good.
@MoonEclispe

Did you just feed your dragons? Dragons with under 30/50 energy can't fight.

Otherwise, clear your cache manually and check the dragons available for your coli party. She's a named adult so she should be good.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Yes *he is properly feed, yet *he still refuses to battle. I'd send you a screensaver if I knew how to take one. :/
@Nightwind

Yes *he is properly feed, yet *he still refuses to battle. I'd send you a screensaver if I knew how to take one. :/
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@MoonEclispe

Is she in a Crossroads or up in Wind's AH? That also disqualifies a dragon from being able to battle.

edit: I just realized we might not be looking at the same dragon. Orchestra is a male mirror from what I can see. Are you looking for a different dragon?
@MoonEclispe

Is she in a Crossroads or up in Wind's AH? That also disqualifies a dragon from being able to battle.

edit: I just realized we might not be looking at the same dragon. Orchestra is a male mirror from what I can see. Are you looking for a different dragon?

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Nope he is not on crossroads or in the AH (sorry I was calling him a she :p)

Orchestra is the dragon you saw.
@Nightwind

Nope he is not on crossroads or in the AH (sorry I was calling him a she :p)

Orchestra is the dragon you saw.
@MoonEclispe

That's just odd. Maybe he's just stuck? If you'd like, send him over in exchange for one of my dragons and I'll see if that fixes whatever's going on with him.
@MoonEclispe

That's just odd. Maybe he's just stuck? If you'd like, send him over in exchange for one of my dragons and I'll see if that fixes whatever's going on with him.

@Nightwind

After minutes of tomfoolery I think I finally got it to work. I had to reload more times than I can count and then I restarted my computer twice. I resorted to mashing buttons and somehow fixed it. I guess I'll take it! Thanks for the help anyways!
@Nightwind

After minutes of tomfoolery I think I finally got it to work. I had to reload more times than I can count and then I restarted my computer twice. I resorted to mashing buttons and somehow fixed it. I guess I'll take it! Thanks for the help anyways!
@MoonEclispe

I'm glad something worked! I think it's called "percussive maintenance" when they don't call it smacking it until it works.
@MoonEclispe

I'm glad something worked! I think it's called "percussive maintenance" when they don't call it smacking it until it works.