Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | was ambush fixed?
hi - returning player after a few years hiatus here. my question is simple; was the ambush bug fixed?

the one where the first turn of battles were screwed up and you had to have 2 ambush stones on a dragon to get the intended effect? i've equipped a single ambush onto one of my dragons and they're getting the desired effect of an extra turn at the start of the battle, so does that mean it's been fixed?

thanks!
hi - returning player after a few years hiatus here. my question is simple; was the ambush bug fixed?

the one where the first turn of battles were screwed up and you had to have 2 ambush stones on a dragon to get the intended effect? i've equipped a single ambush onto one of my dragons and they're getting the desired effect of an extra turn at the start of the battle, so does that mean it's been fixed?

thanks!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
Yep, it was fixed!
Yep, it was fixed!
wq9PoXA.png
thanks guys! glad to hear it!
thanks guys! glad to hear it!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
@vosians

Correction: the Ambush bug was not fixed–there never was an Ambush bug. The bug was that the first turn of every battle was skipped, and it became associated with Ambush simply because people would only notice it when they started using Ambushes. Ambush did, and does, work exactly as intended.

The first-turn bug, however, was fixed with the Coli rewrite.
@vosians

Correction: the Ambush bug was not fixed–there never was an Ambush bug. The bug was that the first turn of every battle was skipped, and it became associated with Ambush simply because people would only notice it when they started using Ambushes. Ambush did, and does, work exactly as intended.

The first-turn bug, however, was fixed with the Coli rewrite.
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom ; i know, i know. i talked about that in my first post, i just needed a quick title to convey the question i'm asking! thank you though!
@WyvernVenom ; i know, i know. i talked about that in my first post, i just needed a quick title to convey the question i'm asking! thank you though!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-