Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do i bogsneak and eggs?
:) I'd like to know how and when I can create a bogsneak of my own. :) thanks!

I'd also like to find eggs but how
:) I'd like to know how and when I can create a bogsneak of my own. :) thanks!

I'd also like to find eggs but how
for_flight_rising_by_dragrawr-dcg76a6.gifdragbit_by_dragrawr-dcggjel.gif
@Dragrawr

You can buy Bogsneak's from the Auction House - same for the eggs if you're looking for a first generation one.
Otherwise I believe you can create them in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at level 16 (I may be wrong on this, I don't use it).

You can find eggs through the Auction House, while battling in the Coliseum, and while doing your daily Gather Turns, though I believe they can only be found while scavenging (another thing I could be wrong on).
@Dragrawr

You can buy Bogsneak's from the Auction House - same for the eggs if you're looking for a first generation one.
Otherwise I believe you can create them in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at level 16 (I may be wrong on this, I don't use it).

You can find eggs through the Auction House, while battling in the Coliseum, and while doing your daily Gather Turns, though I believe they can only be found while scavenging (another thing I could be wrong on).
A L Y S H I I A A   O F   L I G H T N I N G   F L I G H T

Ory67nL.gif vnvMixy.gif jA0eni1.gif
@Dragrawr

@Alyshiiaa is correct about the level at which you can brew Bogsneak eggs! (And also about the methods for obtaining other eggs.) At that level you can also brew scrolls to change the breed of an existing dragon into a Bogsneak, if you choose to go that route. If you just want to have a Bogsneak, the AH is the cheaper and faster option, but I definitely understand wanting to make your own :)
@Dragrawr

@Alyshiiaa is correct about the level at which you can brew Bogsneak eggs! (And also about the methods for obtaining other eggs.) At that level you can also brew scrolls to change the breed of an existing dragon into a Bogsneak, if you choose to go that route. If you just want to have a Bogsneak, the AH is the cheaper and faster option, but I definitely understand wanting to make your own :)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Alyshiiaa what level for scavenging? :) thanks!
@Alyshiiaa what level for scavenging? :) thanks!
@Dragrawr You can scavenge eggs at any level. (It's actually easier to find them at lower levels because there is a smaller pool of possible items you can get!)
@Dragrawr You can scavenge eggs at any level. (It's actually easier to find them at lower levels because there is a smaller pool of possible items you can get!)
oooo!
oooo!