Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Was it always this way?
Usually when selling levelled fodder, I can auction them without actually removing them from the party, but now I can't. Was this updated recently orrrrr???
Usually when selling levelled fodder, I can auction them without actually removing them from the party, but now I can't. Was this updated recently orrrrr???
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
No, this has always been there. Can't sell/trade a dragon who is currently in a Coli party
No, this has always been there. Can't sell/trade a dragon who is currently in a Coli party
84si1j.png
@raptorix I sell a lot of fodder...I cannot remember a time when I was not able to do this @-@
@raptorix I sell a lot of fodder...I cannot remember a time when I was not able to do this @-@
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY Maybe with the new AH it is so? But it's been a thing with trading dragons since ever.
@VENNY Maybe with the new AH it is so? But it's been a thing with trading dragons since ever.
84si1j.png
@raptorix I have no idea lol i'm probably just tired and forgetting something who knows
@raptorix I have no idea lol i'm probably just tired and forgetting something who knows
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
This has been around since the new AH at least - it felt jarring to me then but I never really sold dragons via the AH before private auctions and sorting by level were a thing so it's possible it's always existed.
This has been around since the new AH at least - it felt jarring to me then but I never really sold dragons via the AH before private auctions and sorting by level were a thing so it's possible it's always existed.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
I vaguely recall a story of someone who forgot a dragon was on the AH for fodder and it got exalted while they were training it, so maybe it's a new thing with the new AH? I never really sold leveled fodder dragons so idk
I vaguely recall a story of someone who forgot a dragon was on the AH for fodder and it got exalted while they were training it, so maybe it's a new thing with the new AH? I never really sold leveled fodder dragons so idk
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
@Venny Moved to the Help Center as this is a site related question!
@Venny Moved to the Help Center as this is a site related question!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
It is a feature of the new AH. We used to be able to do a lot of things while dragons are in AH, like coli, like name them, for example.
It is a feature of the new AH. We used to be able to do a lot of things while dragons are in AH, like coli, like name them, for example.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif