Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | A little help on forums?
Hi! My name is king, I have been on here for a little while but I would love to get more into the community, Can anyone explain the forums to me a little? I don't quite understand how they fully work, as I am used to chicken smoothie forums. It may seem a little simple, I know, I would just like a bit of an explanation! Thank you! <3 ~King
Hi! My name is king, I have been on here for a little while but I would love to get more into the community, Can anyone explain the forums to me a little? I don't quite understand how they fully work, as I am used to chicken smoothie forums. It may seem a little simple, I know, I would just like a bit of an explanation! Thank you! <3 ~King
how_to_train_your_dragon_2_gif_by_thegrzebol-d6wlb2k.gif
@DoubleSocket

It works like this. There are multiple pages of "threads". You may click on them to read, and then reply to them.

Placing an @ before a person's name "pings" them, giving them a notification, like the one you got.

Whenever a post is made on a forum, the forum jumps to the top of the forum subsection that thread was made in, which allows more people to see it. Most commonly this is called "bumping", but that can only be done in the sales forums.

I suggest checking out the Code of Conduct first to make sure you understand the rules.
GL HF
@DoubleSocket

It works like this. There are multiple pages of "threads". You may click on them to read, and then reply to them.

Placing an @ before a person's name "pings" them, giving them a notification, like the one you got.

Whenever a post is made on a forum, the forum jumps to the top of the forum subsection that thread was made in, which allows more people to see it. Most commonly this is called "bumping", but that can only be done in the sales forums.

I suggest checking out the Code of Conduct first to make sure you understand the rules.
GL HF

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@DoubleSocket
Each forum has a little description to tell you what it's for. There's also this thread to help explain it. Unsure what's unclear?
@DoubleSocket
Each forum has a little description to tell you what it's for. There's also this thread to help explain it. Unsure what's unclear?
Thank you @LS299 and @VoidDeluz , I will read up. I am just a little unfamiliar haha ;v;
Thank you @LS299 and @VoidDeluz , I will read up. I am just a little unfamiliar haha ;v;
how_to_train_your_dragon_2_gif_by_thegrzebol-d6wlb2k.gif