Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Rated Match?
1 2
What exactly is a rated match?
Whatever it is, it takes so long to load a match. xd
It looks fun though.
What exactly is a rated match?
Whatever it is, it takes so long to load a match. xd
It looks fun though.
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@ImmortalAres

Rated Matches pit your dragons against others of similar level. i'm guessing it takes a while because it's hard to find a match, and few people are ever on
@ImmortalAres

Rated Matches pit your dragons against others of similar level. i'm guessing it takes a while because it's hard to find a match, and few people are ever on
art-shop.png
@ImmortalAres

I went ahead and moved this thread over to the Help Center for you - the perfect place to ask game-related questions. I also removed the bump posts - please keep in mind that bumping is not allowed outside the sales forum.
Thank you ^^
@ImmortalAres

I went ahead and moved this thread over to the Help Center for you - the perfect place to ask game-related questions. I also removed the bump posts - please keep in mind that bumping is not allowed outside the sales forum.
Thank you ^^
oh ok. Thank you. I wont be bumping again outside of the sales forums. Thank you for moving this. Your so helpful..... I appreciate all in what you and your staff do. ;)
@Gaia
oh ok. Thank you. I wont be bumping again outside of the sales forums. Thank you for moving this. Your so helpful..... I appreciate all in what you and your staff do. ;)
@Gaia
With all Regards Kronus!
oh wow ok, that makes sense. Is it an online battle with your friends/other players or with CPU?
@Rivyr
oh wow ok, that makes sense. Is it an online battle with your friends/other players or with CPU?
@Rivyr
With all Regards Kronus!
@ImmortalAres

i'm not 100% sure since i've never done it, but i think they're randomly generated battles? don't quote me on this haha
@ImmortalAres

i'm not 100% sure since i've never done it, but i think they're randomly generated battles? don't quote me on this haha
art-shop.png
Awesome, thats pretty cool. I will try it. :)
Thank you, very much! ; )
@Rivyr
Awesome, thats pretty cool. I will try it. :)
Thank you, very much! ; )
@Rivyr
With all Regards Kronus!
@ImmortalAres

np!
@ImmortalAres

np!
art-shop.png
&
&
With all Regards Kronus!
@ImmortalAres

They're battles against other players who are also using Rated Match. However, there's no point, so nobody's ever using it, and the matchmaking is unreliable to boot.
@ImmortalAres

They're battles against other players who are also using Rated Match. However, there's no point, so nobody's ever using it, and the matchmaking is unreliable to boot.
windh4.png
1 2