Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | question about battlestones
I have a small question—does the order of battle stones matter in a dragon's build? like, do you have to have them in exactly the right places from left to right or does that not make any difference?

this is probably a dumb question but I just wanted to make sure!
I have a small question—does the order of battle stones matter in a dragon's build? like, do you have to have them in exactly the right places from left to right or does that not make any difference?

this is probably a dumb question but I just wanted to make sure!
art-shop.png
@Rivyr

Nope! Just keep in mind that certain types of stones have set slots, but in those slots, you can choose where to set the stone within that area. However, certain people (*cough* like me *cough*) are picky about in which order the stones go in, so if you plan on training and stoning a dragon for someone else, ask if they have a preference of where the battle stones are placed.
@Rivyr

Nope! Just keep in mind that certain types of stones have set slots, but in those slots, you can choose where to set the stone within that area. However, certain people (*cough* like me *cough*) are picky about in which order the stones go in, so if you plan on training and stoning a dragon for someone else, ask if they have a preference of where the battle stones are placed.
@NightAssassin

thanks so much! i just bought my first lvl25, but since its stones didn't fit the order of the guide i was using, i wanted to make sure! thanks again!
@NightAssassin

thanks so much! i just bought my first lvl25, but since its stones didn't fit the order of the guide i was using, i wanted to make sure! thanks again!
art-shop.png
@Rivyr

Mechanically, no, but it can be inconvenient when one dragon has Eliminate in a different slot. Makes it harder to play without focusing.
@Rivyr

Mechanically, no, but it can be inconvenient when one dragon has Eliminate in a different slot. Makes it harder to play without focusing.
windh4.png