Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | An art question
Would making art of other user's pets break rules? Like I might show the links to my other shops on other web sites like roblox, flight rising, and chicken smoothie. Trading of pets/items/monies (by "monies" I mean in-game monies ex. Robux/R$, gems/treasure, chicken bucks/C$. Also the buyer may use items, pets, and monies(saying it once more, NOT real human money.) to buy art) may be used to buy the art. I need to know if using one type of money for another site, such as buying art of a chicken smoothie pet with robux/R$, or trading chicken smoothie 08's for flight rising dragon art, is ok. I don't want to end out with getting three accounts banned, and feeling horrible.
Would making art of other user's pets break rules? Like I might show the links to my other shops on other web sites like roblox, flight rising, and chicken smoothie. Trading of pets/items/monies (by "monies" I mean in-game monies ex. Robux/R$, gems/treasure, chicken bucks/C$. Also the buyer may use items, pets, and monies(saying it once more, NOT real human money.) to buy art) may be used to buy the art. I need to know if using one type of money for another site, such as buying art of a chicken smoothie pet with robux/R$, or trading chicken smoothie 08's for flight rising dragon art, is ok. I don't want to end out with getting three accounts banned, and feeling horrible.
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
@tokayyoshi
Okay, so I know trading CS pets for offsite art is okay! I'm not sure about the other sites, but you are perfectly able to sell art on FR for Chicken Smoothie currency!
@tokayyoshi
Okay, so I know trading CS pets for offsite art is okay! I'm not sure about the other sites, but you are perfectly able to sell art on FR for Chicken Smoothie currency!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Thanks @ImpossibleJedi4 ! I posted this on chicken smoothie, but I yet to put it roblox-my first post ever!
Thanks @ImpossibleJedi4 ! I posted this on chicken smoothie, but I yet to put it roblox-my first post ever!
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!