Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't see colors in dropdown box
Awful title is awful.

Either Firefox or Windows 10 updated and now I can't see the color swatches in the dropdown box anymore. I did a quick Google search and it seems like this is a thing that happens with Firefox and as of October last year no one had a permanent fix. If you've managed to find a fix, please let me know!
Awful title is awful.

Either Firefox or Windows 10 updated and now I can't see the color swatches in the dropdown box anymore. I did a quick Google search and it seems like this is a thing that happens with Firefox and as of October last year no one had a permanent fix. If you've managed to find a fix, please let me know!
@AttackTheMap

Well, I use Chrome on a PC and I can see the colors perfectly fine. However, when I use Chrome on a iMac (Apple computer) it doesn't work.
@AttackTheMap

Well, I use Chrome on a PC and I can see the colors perfectly fine. However, when I use Chrome on a iMac (Apple computer) it doesn't work.
@AttackTheMap
The only fix I know for firefox is to roll back to a version before the updates.
@AttackTheMap
The only fix I know for firefox is to roll back to a version before the updates.
Opera works fine, too, I'm on a PC.
Opera works fine, too, I'm on a PC.