Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to add links inside clickable words
I think I asked this already but I lost the answer so does anyone know the codes to add a link inside a word that's clickable?

Like in my signature I wanted to write: "Imperials for Sale!"

but it doesn't fit in my signature with a link right next to it plus a preview picture of one of the Imperials I'm selling. So I wanted some extra space and I need help putting the link to my Sale post
inside of the words "Imperials for sale" so then people can click it if interested xP
I think I asked this already but I lost the answer so does anyone know the codes to add a link inside a word that's clickable?

Like in my signature I wanted to write: "Imperials for Sale!"

but it doesn't fit in my signature with a link right next to it plus a preview picture of one of the Imperials I'm selling. So I wanted some extra space and I need help putting the link to my Sale post
inside of the words "Imperials for sale" so then people can click it if interested xP
rgvarefh_by_smaoi-da4y2dx.gif\\\a2P86j4.png\\\rainbow_png5571_by_smaoi-da6pp49.gif
@Keri Like this? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/245423]"Imperials for sale"[/url] [code][url=url_goes_here]"Imperials for sale"[/url][/code] For example, I've used your clan page as link: [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/245423]"Imperials for sale"[/url][/code]
@Keri
Like this?
"Imperials for sale"

Code:
[url=url_goes_here]"Imperials for sale"[/url]

For example, I've used your clan page as link:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/245423]"Imperials for sale"[/url]
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Use the "insert URL Link" button when you make a post in the forum. It comes up with a popup box that you input the link into, and then type the words you'd like to make into a hyperlink.

Also, you can use the code [ url=LINKHERE ] WORDS [ /url ], without the spaces.
Use the "insert URL Link" button when you make a post in the forum. It comes up with a popup box that you input the link into, and then type the words you'd like to make into a hyperlink.

Also, you can use the code [ url=LINKHERE ] WORDS [ /url ], without the spaces.
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@Phasma yes yes like that! :3 Thanks so much! x>
@Phasma yes yes like that! :3 Thanks so much! x>
rgvarefh_by_smaoi-da4y2dx.gif\\\a2P86j4.png\\\rainbow_png5571_by_smaoi-da6pp49.gif
@Phasma

So helpful! Thank you!!
@Phasma

So helpful! Thank you!!
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
@flamingdreams

The easiest way by far is to write out what you need, highlight the word (s) you want to have as a link, click the hyperlink button that Abril mentioned (to the left of the tree above the box you type into) and input your url there.

It does what Phasma said for you, so it saves you typing out the bbcode yourself.
@flamingdreams

The easiest way by far is to write out what you need, highlight the word (s) you want to have as a link, click the hyperlink button that Abril mentioned (to the left of the tree above the box you type into) and input your url there.

It does what Phasma said for you, so it saves you typing out the bbcode yourself.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
i was going to ask this
test
"pathway"
i was going to ask this
test
"pathway"
FeQ86Gb.png • ivy
• they/he/she
"you told me once you were happy to have me, but i never gave me away"
thank you
thank you
ipnEeR0.png She/It