Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What is a faire game socket?
1 2
uh, while i was look at my account settings, and i saw this faire game socket thing and its on normal but i got NO idea what it is. can someone explain to me?

Title edited by @JCStitches to remove all caps.
uh, while i was look at my account settings, and i saw this faire game socket thing and its on normal but i got NO idea what it is. can someone explain to me?

Title edited by @JCStitches to remove all caps.
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
There's two sockets you can play on. Think of it like different servers to divide the user load better, so only half of the people currently playing are using one socket, the other half on the other. People on one socket will not be able to vs battle people on the other socket in the coliseum. I'm not sure if it changes anything in the fairegrounds other than user load.
There's two sockets you can play on. Think of it like different servers to divide the user load better, so only half of the people currently playing are using one socket, the other half on the other. People on one socket will not be able to vs battle people on the other socket in the coliseum. I'm not sure if it changes anything in the fairegrounds other than user load.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@Love10naj I've moved this to Help Center, as it is not a guide and is better suited in HC!
@Love10naj I've moved this to Help Center, as it is not a guide and is better suited in HC!
ok, and ok. thx
ok, and ok. thx
c2eYYTM.pngmlHpBMC.png
uPNWHgD.png
OP663nl.pngmAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
1CCMRui.png
@lantadyme

Just gonna say that two years later this helped me out as well XD
@lantadyme

Just gonna say that two years later this helped me out as well XD
Thanks, I had no idea either!
Thanks, I had no idea either!
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko9_500.png
New info
New info
Ny5tLfR.jpg
Three years later... and I read this... and I'm saying thank you.
Three years later... and I read this... and I'm saying thank you.
That makes sense! Cool, still helpful
That makes sense! Cool, still helpful
dragon-roaring.gif
HOLD UP, WHAT? IM DEAD CONFUSED YOU CAN BATTLE OTHER PEOPLR IN THE COLISEUM?
HOLD UP, WHAT? IM DEAD CONFUSED YOU CAN BATTLE OTHER PEOPLR IN THE COLISEUM?
LOOK HERE!!!

a 50/50 raffle!!!
Adopt a Fae!
Give a familiar and get one :P
HECK YA STORMCATCHER'S MAGICAL POPCORN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1 2