Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 ... 3162 3163
@Alskasaur
Both holiday sprites and older years apparels are retired, so the only ones you'll ever find in Joxar's inventory are the recolours.
@Alskasaur
Both holiday sprites and older years apparels are retired, so the only ones you'll ever find in Joxar's inventory are the recolours.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Alskasaur

Joxar crates only contain items from the 2016-2017 festivals and onwards. Here's the news announcement when it was first spoken of. Items older than that will not be in the boxes.
@Alskasaur

Joxar crates only contain items from the 2016-2017 festivals and onwards. Here's the news announcement when it was first spoken of. Items older than that will not be in the boxes.
NY105Sx.gif
@Katemere If you want to buy a dragon to go with an outfit it would go in find a dragon. If you just want ideas for dragons to wear an outfit it would go in dragon share c:
@Katemere If you want to buy a dragon to go with an outfit it would go in find a dragon. If you just want ideas for dragons to wear an outfit it would go in dragon share c:
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Are the new genes Uncommon or Limited?
Are the new genes Uncommon or Limited?
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe

I believe people are still figuring it out? You can keep an eye on this thread. Judging by that latest post, they might be Common. The pricing seems to also agree.
@Twinkletoe

I believe people are still figuring it out? You can keep an eye on this thread. Judging by that latest post, they might be Common. The pricing seems to also agree.
NY105Sx.gif
I remember seeing a thread (most likely in the Dragon Trading forums) where you can pick any two dragons from the person above you and have them breed, then you get one of their hatchlings. I'm struggling to find it, can anyone help me out?
I remember seeing a thread (most likely in the Dragon Trading forums) where you can pick any two dragons from the person above you and have them breed, then you get one of their hatchlings. I'm struggling to find it, can anyone help me out?
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@Svecounia72

Various hatcheries in Dragons For Sale have that option, where they have a pile of dragons that you can randomly pair together for nice babies? Unfortunately I don't know of a specific thread like that, although forum search may be your friend. Try looking up keywords rather than phrases or sentences.
@Svecounia72

Various hatcheries in Dragons For Sale have that option, where they have a pile of dragons that you can randomly pair together for nice babies? Unfortunately I don't know of a specific thread like that, although forum search may be your friend. Try looking up keywords rather than phrases or sentences.
NY105Sx.gif
@Twinkletoe
uncommon
@Twinkletoe
uncommon
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Can permababies breed and fight in the Coli?
Can permababies breed and fight in the Coli?
i really like star wars ok
@KhajiitHasWares They can't do anything a regular hatchling can't do, so no.

You can use a permababy scroll on a dragon who's been bred or levelled previously, they'll keep their offspring list and level and stats/stones but they'll just be like any other hatchling in your lair moving forward.

Be sure the dragon you want to permababy is taken out of your Coli party before you use the scroll, or your Coli will become glitched and the staff will have to fix it manually.
@KhajiitHasWares They can't do anything a regular hatchling can't do, so no.

You can use a permababy scroll on a dragon who's been bred or levelled previously, they'll keep their offspring list and level and stats/stones but they'll just be like any other hatchling in your lair moving forward.

Be sure the dragon you want to permababy is taken out of your Coli party before you use the scroll, or your Coli will become glitched and the staff will have to fix it manually.
1 2 ... 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 ... 3162 3163