Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cursed things?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="deerpilot" date="2019-10-15 14:55:20" ] also i was mostly joking before but yall are freaks lmao torturing animals isnt cute or funny [/quote] Have... You ever been a kid? Have you ever had curiosity? Morbid curiosity? Calling us freaks for expressing our true nature isn't. very. [i]nice[/i]. I bet my left leg you're no saint, neither.
deerpilot wrote on 2019-10-15 14:55:20:
also i was mostly joking before but yall are freaks lmao torturing animals isnt cute or funny
Have... You ever been a kid? Have you ever had curiosity? Morbid curiosity? Calling us freaks for expressing our true nature isn't. very. nice.

I bet my left leg you're no saint, neither.
I decided to make the executive decision to take apple juice, orange juice, milk and water, blend them together and drink , like, half a large-water-bottle’s worth of it.

I was crying in the middle of the night because my stomachs was rejecting the mixture and it hurt soooooo bad.

I regret the decisions I made as a 5 year old

Ah yes, also, around the same time, I decided to eat raw bacon, since my 5 year old self thought ‘it tastes good cooked, so what’s the worst it could taste raw’ . I took a bite and coughed it up immediately.

Once I heard someone say the words: ‘mustard Oreo’ from across the school cafeteria, and I coughed up some of my food.

Edit: remembered how in first grade, I heard how some survivalists consume insects for food when in need of nutrition. I decided to give it a try. A Bee’s head, ants, even a fricking (very small) beetle. I didn’t get sick, but I would not advise trying this.
I decided to make the executive decision to take apple juice, orange juice, milk and water, blend them together and drink , like, half a large-water-bottle’s worth of it.

I was crying in the middle of the night because my stomachs was rejecting the mixture and it hurt soooooo bad.

I regret the decisions I made as a 5 year old

Ah yes, also, around the same time, I decided to eat raw bacon, since my 5 year old self thought ‘it tastes good cooked, so what’s the worst it could taste raw’ . I took a bite and coughed it up immediately.

Once I heard someone say the words: ‘mustard Oreo’ from across the school cafeteria, and I coughed up some of my food.

Edit: remembered how in first grade, I heard how some survivalists consume insects for food when in need of nutrition. I decided to give it a try. A Bee’s head, ants, even a fricking (very small) beetle. I didn’t get sick, but I would not advise trying this.
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
[quote name="deerpilot" date="2019-10-15 14:55:20" ] also i was mostly joking before but yall are freaks lmao torturing animals isnt cute or funny [/quote] Im not torturing I'm just helping out some spider bros. They gotta eat and sometimes they have trouble when bugs don't get in the webs. Like, we have a spider in our bathroom, I call him Frank. He needs assistance because bugs don't live in the bathroom other than him. Cursed: You can die of any extreme emotions.
also i was mostly joking before but yall are freaks lmao torturing animals isnt cute or funny

Im not torturing I'm just helping out some spider bros. They gotta eat and sometimes they have trouble when bugs don't get in the webs. Like, we have a spider in our bathroom, I call him Frank. He needs assistance because bugs don't live in the bathroom other than him.

Cursed: You can die of any extreme emotions.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Ate vanilla ice cream mixed with ketchup and offbrand chocolate syrup and thought it tasted ok
Ate vanilla ice cream mixed with ketchup and offbrand chocolate syrup and thought it tasted ok
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-10-15 15:00:37" ] [quote name="deerpilot" date="2019-10-15 14:55:20" ] also i was mostly joking before but yall are freaks lmao torturing animals isnt cute or funny [/quote] Have... You ever been a kid? Have you ever had curiosity? Morbid curiosity? Calling us freaks for expressing our true nature isn't. very. [i]nice[/i]. I bet my left leg you're no saint, neither. [/quote] i may be no saint but ive never tortured a living thing for fun. i mean, i guess the adults around you just didnt teach you any better but the fact that you look back on that and go "yeah that was normal and funny and not messed up at all" is weird. im worried about your "true nature" if you express that by killing things. you shouldnt normalize kids doing that kind of stuff just because theyre kids [quote name="PearlConnor" date="2019-10-15 17:02:08" ] [quote name="deerpilot" date="2019-10-15 14:55:20" ] also i was mostly joking before but yall are freaks lmao torturing animals isnt cute or funny [/quote] Im not torturing I'm just helping out some spider bros. They gotta eat and sometimes they have trouble when bugs don't get in the webs. Like, we have a spider in our bathroom, I call him Frank. He needs assistance because bugs don't live in the bathroom other than him. Cursed: You can die of any extreme emotions. [/quote] i was obviously not talking about you. feeding spiders is not the same as slowly killing a bug because of "morbid curiosity" i wont reply to any of this anymore, this was meant to be a fun thread and i didnt really want to ruin that
Owlynx wrote on 2019-10-15 15:00:37:
Have... You ever been a kid? Have you ever had curiosity? Morbid curiosity? Calling us freaks for expressing our true nature isn't. very. nice.

i may be no saint but ive never tortured a living thing for fun. i mean, i guess the adults around you just didnt teach you any better but the fact that you look back on that and go "yeah that was normal and funny and not messed up at all" is weird. im worried about your "true nature" if you express that by killing things. you shouldnt normalize kids doing that kind of stuff just because theyre kids

PearlConnor wrote on 2019-10-15 17:02:08:

Im not torturing I'm just helping out some spider bros. They gotta eat and sometimes they have trouble when bugs don't get in the webs. Like, we have a spider in our bathroom, I call him Frank. He needs assistance because bugs don't live in the bathroom other than him.

Cursed: You can die of any extreme emotions.
i was obviously not talking about you. feeding spiders is not the same as slowly killing a bug because of "morbid curiosity"

i wont reply to any of this anymore, this was meant to be a fun thread and i didnt really want to ruin that
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
[quote name="deerpilot" date="2019-10-15 17:43:34" ] [quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-10-15 15:00:37" ] [quote name="deerpilot" date="2019-10-15 14:55:20" ] also i was mostly joking before but yall are freaks lmao torturing animals isnt cute or funny [/quote] Have... You ever been a kid? Have you ever had curiosity? Morbid curiosity? Calling us freaks for expressing our true nature isn't. very. [i]nice[/i]. I bet my left leg you're no saint, neither. [/quote] i may be no saint but ive never tortured a living thing for fun. i mean, i guess the adults around you just didnt teach you any better but the fact that you look back on that and go "yeah that was normal and funny and not messed up at all" is weird. im worried about your "true nature" if you express that by killing things. you shouldnt normalize kids doing that kind of stuff just because theyre kids [/quote] I beg your pardon? I never said I was 'having fun' nor 'yeah that's funny' I was curious, we were curious. I never killed a cat to see how it worked, insects and mammals are different. They can't feel like we do. Not to mention how do you think people gain a sense of empathy? A human's true nature is curiosity. Not murder, I'd assume you, of all species, would know that. I suggest you look into that before being passive-aggressive and flat out rude.
deerpilot wrote on 2019-10-15 17:43:34:
Owlynx wrote on 2019-10-15 15:00:37:

i may be no saint but ive never tortured a living thing for fun. i mean, i guess the adults around you just didnt teach you any better but the fact that you look back on that and go "yeah that was normal and funny and not messed up at all" is weird. im worried about your "true nature" if you express that by killing things. you shouldnt normalize kids doing that kind of stuff just because theyre kids
I beg your pardon? I never said I was 'having fun' nor 'yeah that's funny' I was curious, we were curious. I never killed a cat to see how it worked, insects and mammals are different. They can't feel like we do. Not to mention how do you think people gain a sense of empathy?

A human's true nature is curiosity. Not murder, I'd assume you, of all species, would know that. I suggest you look into that before being passive-aggressive and flat out rude.
A few years ago I was at a school fair and saw a girl who looked to be around 8, take a bite into a huge uncooked cabbage half, in the same way you might eat an apple. Nobody around me seemed to acknowledge this as strange or unordinary. It felt as though I had temporarily slipped into another existence where this was a normal occurrence. The whole experience was so surreal and since none of my friends or family saw it with me to verify it truly happened I have been left to question it for the rest of my now meaningless life.
A few years ago I was at a school fair and saw a girl who looked to be around 8, take a bite into a huge uncooked cabbage half, in the same way you might eat an apple. Nobody around me seemed to acknowledge this as strange or unordinary. It felt as though I had temporarily slipped into another existence where this was a normal occurrence. The whole experience was so surreal and since none of my friends or family saw it with me to verify it truly happened I have been left to question it for the rest of my now meaningless life.
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
[quote name="deerpilot" date="2019-10-14 16:41:54" ] i really feel like physically attacking that person up there who used to paint with bug blood ive never felt so violent [/quote] whoa there buckaroo. That was nowhere near meant to turn into an argument
deerpilot wrote on 2019-10-14 16:41:54:
i really feel like physically attacking that person up there who used to paint with bug blood ive never felt so violent

whoa there buckaroo. That was nowhere near meant to turn into an argument
-Lemon, the keeper of all citrus kind

always overwhelmingly overwhelmed

Very open to chatting with anyone about anything ever.

If you want me to see your reply, please ping me!
1 2 3 4