Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poor spider...
1 2
so theres this spider who made her web beside my back porch, and i named her herrah, after the hollow knight character
well today it was raining pretty hard and her web got destroyed :(
i hope shes okay
so theres this spider who made her web beside my back porch, and i named her herrah, after the hollow knight character
well today it was raining pretty hard and her web got destroyed :(
i hope shes okay
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [color=#2f4719]it sounds like you really cared about her! even if you dont find her again, maybe she'll build her web in a safer location? and perhaps you'll find more spider friends in the future[/color]
s0xai7b.png
it sounds like you really cared about her! even if you dont find her again, maybe she'll build her web in a safer location? and perhaps you'll find more spider friends in the future
ex5BGkW.png
[font=monospace][b]Aww, I hope she is okay too, poor thing. [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
Aww, I hope she is okay too, poor thing.
vaOV9W8.gif
Rip, I hope she finds a better place to build it!
Rip, I hope she finds a better place to build it!
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
Give her a home
Give her a home
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Don't worry, spiders get their webs destroyed all the time! Some even dismantle and rebuild them every day.
She might not decide to build in the same place again, but spiders are used to dealing with rain. She'll be all right :)

(If you do find her again and want to give her a treat, you can buy feeder crickets at most pet stores)
Don't worry, spiders get their webs destroyed all the time! Some even dismantle and rebuild them every day.
She might not decide to build in the same place again, but spiders are used to dealing with rain. She'll be all right :)

(If you do find her again and want to give her a treat, you can buy feeder crickets at most pet stores)
yWVIirM.png
@SilkSongs ohhh I know that exact pain. About a year ago there was a spider that built her web in my window. At the time the window wasn’t properly sealed so a bunch of nasty flies would get in the house. I remember the first morning it was there I opened my curtains and there were at least 10 flies caught in her web. A couple weeks later we had a bad storm and the web was gone. It made me really sad but ever since then there have been hardly any flies.

((I’m also a giant Hollow Knight fan btw))
@SilkSongs ohhh I know that exact pain. About a year ago there was a spider that built her web in my window. At the time the window wasn’t properly sealed so a bunch of nasty flies would get in the house. I remember the first morning it was there I opened my curtains and there were at least 10 flies caught in her web. A couple weeks later we had a bad storm and the web was gone. It made me really sad but ever since then there have been hardly any flies.

((I’m also a giant Hollow Knight fan btw))
zoroark.gif Placeholder lol. haxorus.gif
I can’t possibly comprehend why people hate spiders. Like, when one makes one by your house, feel lucky because the spider feels safe around u and you now have a nice friend who will capture pesky flies and moths. I feel so bad for ur spider friend, and I hope she’s okay.
I can’t possibly comprehend why people hate spiders. Like, when one makes one by your house, feel lucky because the spider feels safe around u and you now have a nice friend who will capture pesky flies and moths. I feel so bad for ur spider friend, and I hope she’s okay.
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
nooo I had a spider that lived outside my bedroom window... I fed it random crickets that I found dead (cause cats lol) and then we moved house (only 2 doors away X3) and we also had to get rid of the cats (cause mums new bf allergic) and I cried for weeks and I still cry when I think of them...
nooo I had a spider that lived outside my bedroom window... I fed it random crickets that I found dead (cause cats lol) and then we moved house (only 2 doors away X3) and we also had to get rid of the cats (cause mums new bf allergic) and I cried for weeks and I still cry when I think of them...
vbbFDY.png Heccin Pan
[quote name="PopatoPips" date="2019-10-11 19:34:18" ] Give her a home [/quote] Do it.
PopatoPips wrote on 2019-10-11 19:34:18:
Give her a home

Do it.
He/They
1 2