Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon's 24hr Galar stream
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So we got a pseudo-live footage of the Galarian forest started and the first pokemon to pop up is obviously a Pikachu.

EDIT: Bunch of Morelull appeared!
So we got a pseudo-live footage of the Galarian forest started and the first pokemon to pop up is obviously a Pikachu.

EDIT: Bunch of Morelull appeared!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
A phantump recently flew by
A phantump recently flew by
TBD
In the beginning there was Pikachu and I remember seeing the new Imp pokemon.
In the beginning there was Pikachu and I remember seeing the new Imp pokemon.
6NDVAGQ.png
Something popped up in the right corner for a second or so, with black eyes and lots of white fur
Something popped up in the right corner for a second or so, with black eyes and lots of white fur
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
Following serebii for updates. Most likely by the end of this a couple of new Pokemon will be revealed
Following serebii for updates. Most likely by the end of this a couple of new Pokemon will be revealed
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
there was something in the bush--

a... puff ball flew by
there was something in the bush--

a... puff ball flew by
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I forgot this was today, thank you for the reminder. Now I'm going to have it running in the background and hopefully more than one new Pokemon will be revealed.

Also at the moment it's like 2am in Japan, so we're unlikely to see anything groundbreaking until later in the day.

8:00 pm et = 9:00 am in Japan.

Edit: I'm actually listening to a youtube streamer who is 24 hour livestreaming along the official stream. The extra commentary is something to listen to and I know to pay attention more when he starts screaming.
I forgot this was today, thank you for the reminder. Now I'm going to have it running in the background and hopefully more than one new Pokemon will be revealed.

Also at the moment it's like 2am in Japan, so we're unlikely to see anything groundbreaking until later in the day.

8:00 pm et = 9:00 am in Japan.

Edit: I'm actually listening to a youtube streamer who is 24 hour livestreaming along the official stream. The extra commentary is something to listen to and I know to pay attention more when he starts screaming.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I've been watching off and on (I'm at work and -supposed- to be writing a blog post for my company). It's been rather boring, though I don't know what I expected when it's a 24 hour stream. *shrugs*
I've been watching off and on (I'm at work and -supposed- to be writing a blog post for my company). It's been rather boring, though I don't know what I expected when it's a 24 hour stream. *shrugs*
I wonder if somebody ever test it properly? The spawnrate feels too low and most of time they spawn too far away.
I wonder if somebody ever test it properly? The spawnrate feels too low and most of time they spawn too far away.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Some posted a slow down version of pokemon running by. What you guys think it is?
https://twitter.com/HeartSilver06/status/1180178518258397184
I really hope it a new horse or a Rappdash variant
Some posted a slow down version of pokemon running by. What you guys think it is?
https://twitter.com/HeartSilver06/status/1180178518258397184
I really hope it a new horse or a Rappdash variant
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7