Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Odd Wildlife
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well please :)
I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well please :)
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I would love to be added to the ping list, please!
I would love to be added to the ping list, please!
hSmztK7.png
@nottwosmallcacti @Midwinter @Vertigris @MightyTharos @Razatharia @EternalBlaze Sorry for the late replay, but you guys are added! @Lunelight @Xionahri @nottwosmallcacti @Midwinter @Vertigris @MightyTharos @Razatharia @EternalBlaze [center][b][u]#2: Calico Crab[/u][/b] [img]https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/1/calico-crab-robb-stan.jpg[/img] First things first, my favorite animal ever is a crab, so I just definitely had to show you guys this grumpy cutie. This is a Calico Crab, they're known for their spots on their shells, and they can be found from Cape Cod to Mexico. Their claws are broad and sharp to cover their (adorable) face. and they are able to grow to 3 inches in width. They're scavengers who will dine on fish, clams, and other small invertebrae, and probably my favorite fact about them is that they have a beneficial relationship with tricolor anemone. Crabs carry around the anemone on their shells, using their stinging cells to protect the crab, and in return, the crab offers the anemone mobility and food scraps. [s]I wish I could be carried around and fed all day[/s] [/center]
@nottwosmallcacti @Midwinter @Vertigris @MightyTharos @Razatharia @EternalBlaze

Sorry for the late replay, but you guys are added!

@Lunelight @Xionahri @nottwosmallcacti @Midwinter @Vertigris @MightyTharos @Razatharia @EternalBlaze

#2: Calico Crab
calico-crab-robb-stan.jpg

First things first, my favorite animal ever is a crab, so I just definitely had to show you guys this grumpy cutie. This is a Calico Crab, they're known for their spots on their shells, and they can be found from Cape Cod to Mexico. Their claws are broad and sharp to cover their (adorable) face. and they are able to grow to 3 inches in width.
They're scavengers who will dine on fish, clams, and other small invertebrae, and probably my favorite fact about them is that they have a beneficial relationship with tricolor anemone. Crabs carry around the anemone on their shells, using their stinging cells to protect the crab, and in return, the crab offers the anemone mobility and food scraps. I wish I could be carried around and fed all day
508f7919cc1322759899b1e444b436a21573c22b.png
pinglist please [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
pinglist please
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
That right there is a good boy.
That right there is a good boy.
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
hi, could i be on the pinglist please? :0
hi, could i be on the pinglist please? :0
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
@Lunalatic @hyrulle @Skua @gumiho

You are all added :)
@Lunalatic @hyrulle @Skua @gumiho

You are all added :)
508f7919cc1322759899b1e444b436a21573c22b.png
may i be added to the pinglist? ;D
may i be added to the pinglist? ;D
need a twinny twin twin
Can I be added to the pinglist? c:
Can I be added to the pinglist? c:
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
I'd also love to be added to the pinglist! Thank you!
I'd also love to be added to the pinglist! Thank you!
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9