Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 1.12.2 Modded Minecraft Server OPEN!
1 2 3 4
I'm super down to join this once I figure everything out for the mods I'm not a very tech savvy person so I could run into some problems

But my username is Ayaxe09!
I'm super down to join this once I figure everything out for the mods I'm not a very tech savvy person so I could run into some problems

But my username is Ayaxe09!
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
@Onigame no problem! I'll be happy to help ya out! I've added you to the whitelist, I'll restart the server since that seems to help with getting on
@Onigame no problem! I'll be happy to help ya out! I've added you to the whitelist, I'll restart the server since that seems to help with getting on
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
Uh so the link to the google drive to download the twitch profile isn't taking me anywhere and it isn't downloading anything and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing
Uh so the link to the google drive to download the twitch profile isn't taking me anywhere and it isn't downloading anything and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing
@answer oooh, funky username! you've been added to the whitelist, please let me know if you need help with setting up/connecting!

@Onigame have you checked the top right hand corner for the download button? also have you downloaded the twitch application/launcher yet?

there's a few things you need to download on the front page (forge, twitch, the modpack).
again if not working, let me know!
@answer oooh, funky username! you've been added to the whitelist, please let me know if you need help with setting up/connecting!

@Onigame have you checked the top right hand corner for the download button? also have you downloaded the twitch application/launcher yet?

there's a few things you need to download on the front page (forge, twitch, the modpack).
again if not working, let me know!

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
Okay I think I downloaded everything. I have no idea how I completely messed the download button at the top but I have it now
Okay I think I downloaded everything. I have no idea how I completely messed the download button at the top but I have it now
@Onigame no problem! do you need any additional help sorting out the modpack on twitch or are you good for now? cx
@Onigame no problem! do you need any additional help sorting out the modpack on twitch or are you good for now? cx

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
Ah I do need help with the modpack on twitch
Ah I do need help with the modpack on twitch
@onigame feel free to pm me and i can try to help you get it all worked out!
@onigame feel free to pm me and i can try to help you get it all worked out!
currently cultivating the update for both the server and modpack in preparation for tomorrow!
currently cultivating the update for both the server and modpack in preparation for tomorrow!

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
@Onigame @answer server has been updated! here is the new modpack

if you already have the modpack profile set up on twitch--
open up the profile (by clicking on the picture of the profile), you'll see little arrows next to some mods on the right hand side. Click them to update them to the most current version.
next, add this new mod to your profile by clicking 'get more content' and searching backpacks until you find the above mod. add it and you'll be good to go!

the server has already been updated!
@Onigame @answer server has been updated! here is the new modpack

if you already have the modpack profile set up on twitch--
open up the profile (by clicking on the picture of the profile), you'll see little arrows next to some mods on the right hand side. Click them to update them to the most current version.
next, add this new mod to your profile by clicking 'get more content' and searching backpacks until you find the above mod. add it and you'll be good to go!

the server has already been updated!

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
1 2 3 4